What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I buy Gorilla Glue #4 seeds?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You absolutely can not get GorillaGlue#4 in seed form as it is a clone only cultivar.

There are quite a few crosses & back crosses of it, however.

Anybody claiming to have Gorilla Glue #4 seeds, of any way, shape or form are straight up lying to potential customers. They are not to be trusted.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Tynehead Tom

I'm guessing the closest in seed form would probably be something like Chunky's Gorilla twin bx2 maybe? Anyone done a comparison yet?
still a few packs of it at that site it dropped at last.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Anything I have grown from Chunky has been outfuckingstanding. Can't miss with those crosses.

Tony has put a lot off effort into Gorilla bubble, check out his thread.

Either of those two are your best bet in seed form.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Anything I have grown from Chunky has been outfuckingstanding. Can't miss with those crosses.

Tony has put a lot off effort into Gorilla bubble, check out his thread.

Either of those two are your best bet in seed form.

What have you grown out from seed from Chunky? How were they? Do you have pics? Scoutbreath interests me the most.... :yes:

Tynehead Tom

I have Scoutbreath and Locomotive Breath inbound , arrival depending on Canada's imminent postal strike, Gorilla Twin BX2 in the vault and 48hrs ago I started germination on Gorilla Bubble BX2 and Chunkys Gluebreath S1.
Scoutbreath will hit the germination tray as soon as it arrives :D

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
What have you grown out from seed from Chunky? How were they? Do you have pics? Scoutbreath interests me the most.... :yes:

I have grown many seeds from Chunky, some pics in his ogkb thread and my albums. I don't have pics of most of it due to a disaster.

Scout breath is a vigorous health plant that is frosty as fuck and pretty uniform in the line. Def keepers in all of his lines. Pm sent

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
at this point I think it's safe to say that my Glue crosses have lots of cookie in them.

it's not going to be GG#4 from a seed. I think to get seeds that most resemble GG#4 you will have to grow out GG#4 S1's.

I'd like to reverse the Sour Dubb onto the GG#4 and see what's in there….

you can see lot's of GG#4 crosses in my threads and albums.

I made beans with GG#4. they are dank but they don't produce identical copies of GG#4.
poly hybrids with variation that have potential to produce award winning outliers.

GorillaTwin #3 @ 5 weeks
picture.php

Gorilla Twin #5
picture.php

Weirdo-si-dos #5 [Forum GSC x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)] there's GG#4 in here too but way more OGKB!
picture.php

the biggest cookie / glue buds I've made got chopped last night at 67 days.
I'll be passing clones of this beast if she revegges...
Uncle Kenny #1 [Thin Mint GSC x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)]
picture.php

Boom! Uncle Kenny says Powerzzz up!
picture.php

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is chunky a vendor with a forum or a priv breeder on sb? Cant find a forum listing to check him out. Id like to get gg4x something in seed someday

edit: oh, ok i see you now there chunky! lol i went looking for Chunky in the vendor section. Chunky Seeds - not a bad seed co name there... lol

Last edited: