What's new

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

MadMac

far beyond driven...
for haze lovers... again :)

for haze lovers... again :)

hello,
here the last pic's before harvest...
all the girl's survived fungus gnats, tsirps and other diseases in this hot summer here with outstanding performance... so finally I can recommend neem oil to fight successful agains all of these problems... the problem in my case was infected soil ... bad mix too... lesson learned...

Senegal x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

Senegal x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

O-Haze x Nevilles Haze
picture.php

A5 Haze x Malawi
picture.php

Zamal x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php

happy growin'
M.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Step by step,let's start once again...
Zamaldelica x nl5haze
picture.php

And a little Zamaldelica x haze skunk
picture.php

"times get tough, but The Pinnacle resists ...."

G

green johny

Zamaldelica, shakakakaw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvEK4bpRr4

About 65days, assume two or three weeks left , Will see
They have last bucket with tea at ec1,3
(guano/ bactrex/ jungle x)
Then cannaflush And humic blast

This round learned how to care about those ladies

Gerrits wonderfull fluffier but heavy resined buds in cereal like shape
picture.php

Ace Pheno harder big And shining
picture.php

picture.php

But also can start easier to mold in bad conditions As they have a bit lol
picture.php

Those triangle shaped main colas
picture.php

Sticky Sat

Beautiful buds and pics guys ! Thanks for sharing ! :)

Nearly done Bangi Haze in the morning sun ... :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

A great week to all of you brothers ! :tiphat:

Som 2

I have some Zamaldelica seeds that I am really looking forward to running. That Bangi Haze looks great. This thread and the Trip Weed thread have really made me covet that strain, but I have so much to work on right now that I don't see where I would have the time.

I have an update on my Old Mexican Sativa #2 preservation project. I pulled the male at 22 days. All four females are heavily seeded. Based on my experiences using the Old Mexican #1 in crosses I am guessing that I will get about an ounce of viable seed from each plant.

I have some bud shots from each of the Old Mexican #2 plants.

These are 30 days into flower. They are just starting to form resin crystals although you can barely see them in the photos. Typically the Old Mexican #1 goes 75 to 90 days. I'm not sure what the #2 will do. The aroma isn't strong my modern standards but it is definitely there, right now I would describe it as sweet and woody.

djimb

Veteran
A couple late season outdoor starts about halfway through their seventh week.

PNG
picture.php

Hmong Thai x Highland Laos
picture.php

Baglung Nepali
picture.php

Som 2

What is the genetic origin of cannabis from PNG? Is it a longstanding landrace or is it from strains that were brought there since the '60s like in Hawaii? Papua New Guinea is probably the one country I know nothing about cannabiswise (other than the fact that it is sativa).

djimb

Veteran
What is the genetic origin of cannabis from PNG? Is it a longstanding landrace or is it from strains that were brought there since the '60s like in Hawaii? Papua New Guinea is probably the one country I know nothing about cannabiswise (other than the fact that it is sativa).

The quick answer is that it seems like a longstanding landrace that is most closely related to SE Asian the Filipino/Malaysian varieties.

This is a P2 produced by another member whose friend collected the P1 seed in an area called the Goroka Highlands.

This is its sibling:
picture.php

After a quick google, it seems like the first settlers in PNG were from Africa, but that was ~40,000 years ago, and considering Cannabis was ostensibly brought to eastern Africa in ~ the 12th century CE, it probably doesn't have any relation to African varieties. Apparently, agriculture was developed in the highlands ~ 7,000 years ago (5,000 BCE) and Southeast Asian peoples were visiting the island to trade for Bird of Paradise feathers ~ 5,000 years ago (3,000 BCE) and there was a "major migration" of Austronesian speaking peoples (who are/were found in the Phillipines, Malaysia, and Madagascar) at ~ 2,500 years ago (500 BCE, still well before the introduction of Cannabis to Africa).

Source: primarily Wikipedia

Last edited:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
GN Collection - Khmer Gold

GN Collection - Khmer Gold

hello,
here some shot's from my Khmer Gold...
interesting discovery while making cut's -> red blood
never saw that on my pure sativa's before...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

will haze her with my legend Tom Hill Haze male ;-)
all the best
M.

djimb

Veteran
hello,
here some shot's from my Khmer Gold...
interesting discovery while making cut's -> red blood
never saw that on my pure sativa's before...

will haze her with my legend Tom Hill Haze male ;-)
all the best
M.

That's gorgeous, MadMac! Is this a clone or a seed plant? I'm also curious when you got and germed the seed. I got a pack of the old stock and didn't have much luck getting them to do anything. I got one sprout that came up yellow, sat for a week, and shriveled up. I only tried 10 seeds though. I'm considering getting another pack, as Cambodian varieties have always intrigued me.

Keep it up! can't wait to see the results of the cross!