What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tennessee Hogsbreath Clone

The SDHB was amazing got 2 seeds from a unit about 15 years ago still got 1 left the other i popped when didnt know wtf i was doing or anything about growing it did sprout but eventually died before flower do remember her reeking from the start tho :(....this strain and trainwreck were undeniable when u got em...HB smelt skunky from a far but when u smell up close had a crazy tropical pungent mix going on similar to Hawaiian sativas.....dont know why but always thought was a William Wonder x NL2 mix

The SDHB was amazing got 2 seeds from a unit about 15 years ago still got 1 left the other i popped when didnt know wtf i was doing or anything about growing it did sprout but eventually died before flower do remember her reeking from the start tho :(....this strain and trainwreck were undeniable when u got em...HB smelt skunky from a far but when u smell up close had a crazy tropical pungent mix going on similar to Hawaiian sativas.....dont know why but always thought was a William Wonder x NL2 mix

You're very close. It's a 1988 cross of Williams Wonder x Northern Lights x Skunk #1. Your description is dead on. I got some from the family that still grows it at Emerald Cup last year and it couldn't match your description any better. If you wanna check them out they're on Instagram @thehawgsbreathcompany
Peace