What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just wanted to give update on my 9th outdoor grow in MA.
Details:
--9 feminized seeds (2 skunk XL, XT haze, white widow, cheese, cheese bomb, bruce bannerXghost train, northern lights, aloha limone) planted in fox farm happy frog soil under T5 lights on March 23...all popped March 27-29.
--planted in ground in fox farm ocean forest soil April 26 after a couple weeks of outdoor day trips. Holes about 10 gal but should have been 20+
--secure surroundings with fence to keep out deer and people and make MA legal
--nutes have been a duo of things I used in past individually but wanted to combine to get full spectrum of nutes over the year
(Fox Farm Grow Big, Neptune's Harvest) will transition to flowering nutes over next couple weeks. I also add 1 tbsp/gal unsulphured molasses to boost soil microbes during plain water between feedings
--plants supported with stakes and string and one trellised
--plants watered almost daily during latest heat
--plants range in height from ~4.5 ft to ~7 ft

FYI for all new growers, you will get better with each year you grow. Learning from the experts and amateurs on forums like this have made me a better grower.

Looks good man....glad to see some other OG growers use Fox Farm. I'm using Marine Cuisine and American Pride with regular organic soil from Walmart. I've got 30+ gal grow pots and can't afford to use Ocean Forest....so I kinda made a hillbilly style OF for these outdoor containers. It works good, but I used Ocean Forest all the time in my 5gal indoor buckets....over 15yrs using that stuff. I've still got around 20+ fem seedlings about 2wks old in 20oz cups I'm still putting out. I've had some company(in-laws) that's keeping me from finishing planting. I'm gonna have to sneak off in the morning and have the wife tell them I went ginsengin' or digging sang as these hillbillys call it lol. I've planted/dug holes everyday for at least a mounth. I'm after midnight getting showered up every nite. I've gotta get these fems planted though. There prolly the best looking seedlings I've had all yr. I'm also starting to run low on supplies....I've bought every bag of perlite in the area within 100miles lol. Went to vermiculite and have cleaned the stores out of that. All the soil is on a great sale at Walmart now....I don't like to order large things that UPS could see for security. I've had problems with the driver before. But I'd liked to have order a huge bag of that perlite for the season. Like I've said in the past if lowes or walmart don't have it I gotta order it. But now I'm gonna have to cut in half the Mykos, America Pride, and Marine Cuisine. I may try to order a 2lb bag of Mykos. I've got a bit more MC & AP....then when I'm out of that I could sub it with a 10-10-10 or something...maybe 5-10-10 something in that range. Aaahhhh I'll be so happy to be done planting. I'm ready for maintenance work.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I've ran outta soil....gotta get another load in the morning. I'm gonna put another round of fem seedlings into containers. I'm gonna have over 20 containers (fems) to care for that's close. Plus I've got guerilla plants all over the place. I'm gonna have to check my notes to make sure I know were all the guerilla stuff is. I've got one spot that turned out to be the spot. This will be the only spot I use next yr. I'll get some soil and supplies carried in this winter. But I've got multiple random spots with a few plants here and there. Some spots I haven't checked on because of all the rain. I'm gonna try to find all my plants and see if I've got a few in these random spots that are gonna do something. Hopefully by this time next wk I've got all my containers and everything else planted....because it's time to shift focus to maintain what we got and try to maximize the yields.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I cut threw this thicket to get to the sunlight on top a Mtn. I've torn myself all to hell getting a path threw here. It's at least a 10-12ft tunnel into here. But it's a nice guerilla spot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 14

THC delta 9

Hi Guys

I'm on the 35° N parallel and this year i'm growing quite a good number of plants...

At the moment i have:

-4 Cream mandarine F1 Fast version
-3 Candy Kush
-3 Big Bud
-1 Duinamed CBD

And 3 Northern Light Autos with i already cutted, they are in the drying process.

They all grow in geotextile pot size 25 litres (or 7 Gal) they live in the terrace at full sun exposition at least 10 hours of full sun.

The sub mix is:

-70% Coco coir
-15% worm's Humus
-10% horse manure
-5% Perlite

plus i've added:

- Dolomite
- Bat guano
- Blood meal
- Neem meal
- diatomaceous

For all the pictures i leave the link to my tread, it's in italian, i hope you like it!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354016

Bye:biggrin:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Very nice friend.....looks like you've got a nice area atop a building to keep those ladies. Thanks for the pics !!! Which breeders BB are you growing ?? They usually grow into very large plants

THC delta 9

Very nice friend.....looks like you've got a nice area atop a building to keep those ladies. Thanks for the pics !!! Which breeders BB are you growing ?? They usually grow into very large plants

Yeap, thats a terrace atop my house.

the breaders are in the brackets:

-4 Cream mandarine F1 Fast version (sweet seeds)
-3 Candy Kush (World seeds bank)
-3 Big Bud (World seeds bank)
-1 Dinamed CBD (Dinafem)

They are all regular feminized seeds, so i've topped all of those, to avoid have giant plants!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Ciao

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm so close to finishing planting. I've got over 20 containers with fems....35 down to 5 gal containers that I have on my property. These are my top priority. And I've got guerilla plants all over these Mtns. I've got the coordinates wrote down to find everything. I'm guessing in the 35-50 plant range. I haven't counted but I'm gonna have to go find every single plant and see how there doing. I stumbled onto a great guerilla spot on top the mtn I put lots of plants. But I'd already put plants in a bunch of other locations before I found this spot. This one spot is only accessible by hiking. It would be hard to bring dirt in....maybe this winter I could hike in some supplies for next yr. But back to this yr....things are really just getting started. It's time to start the maintainance pharse....by next Friday if I'm not done planting I'll take every plant I got and dig a hole on top the mtn and put everything there lol....man I'm sure tired it's been everyday the last 6wks for me....good luck guys. I'll try to get some pics coming!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've checked up on 90% of my guerilla stuff but there's a few here and there I gotta find. I'm hoping to find a few nice plants. I know were they are but like I said I've got coordinates wrote down. I've been crazy busy as I'm sure almost every outdoor grower has been. It's been over 90 almost everyday....I've sweated my ass off.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I'm definitely going to grow in the ground next year. Much easier than bringing water to bags and buckets all the time.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm definitely going to grow in the ground next year. Much easier than bringing water to bags and buckets all the time.

Well my containers I can pull out the water hose and care for....plus we've had a shit ton of rain. My guerilla plants I had to put straight into the ground. I've got a 10/10/10 slow release fert mixed in the hole. The rain has took care of me on those. The only bad thing about my guerilla plants is I couldn't carry in soil. I've had to hike to all the locales and I'm to busted up to put bags of soil on my shoulder....especially in these Mtns. The best location prolly takes me close to 1hr to get too. But what I've got in the ground seems to be doing fine in the native soil for the most part. Hopefully things continue to flourish !!:tiphat:

Stank J.P.

Hey Ic, long time since I've posted. Its easier for me to just do instagram. check me out on there @ dane_khirbs . good lvibes and a great season to everyone!
peace

Dankwolf

Central oregon ......

Central oregon ......

11' ft by 28" inch potters . Look slike we will have some good heat for stretch . I needed it for my girls way to thick way to early ( temps 95-100f the next week+) . I guess thts how it goes always some problem.....

Any way here my 4 oregon rec girls.....

:tiphat: only my secon year outdoor soo dont be to critacal .

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Damn Dankwolf this is only your second year outdoors? Plants were looking good last year too, your Putting that 4 plant limit to work lol.

Dankwolf

Damn Dankwolf this is only your second year outdoors? Plants were looking good last year too, your Putting that 4 plant limit to work lol.

Thank you. Been a major learning curve.

I have dumped.plants outside off and on over my 15+ growing years just to clerifi . Never got much mor tgen a gram or two. This my second year tending to out door girls.

caliprop215

Veteran
Anyone know what this problem is????

Nothing at all on back of leaf

Im afraid its russet mites that y i cant see them

On about 15 percent of leafs

Attachments

• 20180714_191902.jpg
    20180714_191902.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 10
Will someone tell me how to put pictures on here? I like this site a lot but it’s a tad bit dated I feel like.. seems like now a days they make everything so simple to do but on here I can’t figure out how to put pics or how to message someone.. maybe it’s just me lol.. well hope everybody is doing good! We could use some good rain my way!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Will someone tell me how to put pictures on here? I like this site a lot but it’s a tad bit dated I feel like.. seems like now a days they make everything so simple to do but on here I can’t figure out how to put pics or how to message someone.. maybe it’s just me lol.. well hope everybody is doing good! We could use some good rain my way!

Well I'd been off the site/forums for nearly a decade. When I got back on it took some figuring out. I think I started a post about it.... I'll try to find it. The replys and help were great and it helped me. I use the mobile site a lot these days, and I used a laptop on the full site yrs ago and dragged my pics. It was much easier like that:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts