What's new

GastroGrower's Ganja Garden

GastroGrower

Made some bubble hash yesterday with a bunch of trim I had left over in the freezer from a couple different runs. Not too bad of a taste and a nice heavy stone. I think I'm going to run most of the bud I pulled from the Confusion Breath sometime this week and see what I can get out of it.

Here's some shots of the 25 micron bubble. Yes that's cat hair.

picture.php
picture.php

GastroGrower

Seed Making

Seed Making

A good while ago while I made some seeds while testing out a some strains I really enjoyed. I haven't been able to grow for a while but I sent some to a friend to test out. Medical just passed in his state so he decided to go ahead and get a small setup going. He had grown a few small plants before but never really made a serious effort to produce much so he was kind of using this as his learning run. He went with Fox Farm soil and just a couple cheap LED lights for flower. I thought I'd share the images he took for anyone who may be interested.

The strains were:
Confusion Breath F1 = (Cunfusion x Mendo Breath)
Cunfusion = (DMT (Sour Bubble Steele Pheno) x Gorilla Fuck (Headfuck x Block Head))

Pink Glue x Pink Karmdown
Pink Glue = (Pink Bazooka x Original Glue #4)
Pink Karmdown = (Pink Bazooka x Karmdown)
Pink Bazooka = (Indiana Bubblegum incrossed)

Here they are in the seedling stage

GastroGrower

He just recently harvested them saying the Pink Glue x Pink Karmdown looks the best and has the best nose on it. I think I'll refer to is as the Pink Gluedown. I'll post an update once he gets back with a smoke report on them.

Latest posts

Latest posts