What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

J

jaded1

Here comes the fun part bobbo!
looking good,any smells coming from them?

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Jaded!! Nah, not yet. Still in veg mode, smells kinda evergreeny lol.

Put #3, #4 into the flower tent, 11-8

Thanks for stopping by

Bobbo4200

Veteran
#3, #4. 17 days into 12/12. I tried to supercrop the taller branches to match up with the shorter branches, not sure if I am just gonna chop the smaller ones

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I believe this was my fault from the multiple toppings on #5... I found two little ball-pollen sacs or something on #5? Maybe a slight hermie? I haven't seen them since I first started growing. I am not going to throw her away, I will just keep a very good eye out. Sorry bout that OJD-and everyone else.

On another note: I took two cuts of each pheno. I believe I ended up with three different phenos. #1, #6 are alike-I took them off #1 They both were medium height, kinda bushy. #6 gained about the height she started flowering at. #3, #4 are alike-short and bushy. I took two off #3. #3 is ending up with a good stretch so far. #2, #5 are taller and lankier. #5 has a good stretch. I took the cuts off #2

Thanks for checking them out

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I have a question... As testers for these new strains-are we supposed to come up with approximate flowering times for them? Thanks