What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Thai, RSC

Green

Veteran
Official smoke report, by Green:

Highland Thai, The Real Seed co

The chunky purple tinged pheno

Cured for approx. 3 plus months in optimum conditions ( please note I highly recommend a good cure time for pure “Sativas” for full expression of heady-ness)

This report is an overview of different smoke sessions and vape sessions with some of them possessing a prerequisite of a few days of abstinence. In different set and settings. In order to grasp the subjective aspects. In other words, As the youth culture would say “blaze up me fire”.

Flavor/aroma: light sour fruit intro followed by a hazy, exotic incense. Hints of musk. Reminecent of some long lost incense sticks. More exotic terps.

Potency: From experience this cultivator is definently a predominant THC chemotype. It does possess a centering or serene aspect to the potency. Yet very boosted. But I would not say this cultivator is of mild potency. But more of medium strength and ceiling-less.

Quality of high: Comes on slow producing a serene yet high, quality. Rather soft. But at the same time quite expansive in thought and mind. Not racy, not sedative, but serene and expansive. It definently possesses that ultra clear consciousness expansion we love Thais for. It appears ceilingless in regards to getting you “altered”.

Anyways will be growing Highland Thai again, and looking for more gems.

Green

Green

Veteran
Smugpepe- thanks! it’s hard for me to translate time for indoor setups. My estimate would be around 16-18weeks of flowering give or take. Might want to flower with 10/14? Sorry I’m not more help, I know their are quite a few indoor experts that grow narrow leaf here at the icmag. Might want to look around and talk with them.

archaicatoms

I just wanted to stop by and say hipersemillas is legit. There is not much information or reviews about that seedbank.

I found they have great communication with customers, great customer service and they have a great selection of RSC seeds if anyone is interested. They also accept CCs and ship worldwide. Also shipping is very cheap, seeds come well packed, freebies included with order. Seeds come registered mail so signature is required.

Thanks for the recommendation Troutman.
Agreed.

Hi Green all phenos purple and green up to 16 weeks? She likes 10/14 bc if start 12/12 from seeds and later downt to 10/14

JayPicker

Monster seeds. Fast germination and crazy fast grower. I made the mistake of planting a few in the ground under a foot tall. Rabbits and ground squirrels decimated them overnight.

Popped a couple more and they are in large (20-gallon?) pots outside. Waiting for them to get 2-3 feet tall before planting in the ground. If I get a make and a female, they are breeding to seed and will use the pollen to criss with a few other landraces. Two males? Pollen collection for crossbreeding. They are, so far, the most vigorous I have handled.

PineNuts

Approaching the equiniox with still no hints of firm sexual differentiation. Late (early august) to develop a branched structure, and only then at nodes above the ~4ft mark. Branch development has progressed slowly. Perhaps this cultivar has some hemp ancestry.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Approaching the equiniox with still no hints of firm sexual differentiation. Late (early august) to develop a branched structure, and only then at nodes above the ~4ft mark. Branch development has progressed slowly. Perhaps this cultivar has some hemp ancestry.
Or it is a long flowering sativa that will flower til almost new years. Almost there dude.

PineNuts

big leaves

Attachments

• 20180916_181311.jpg
    20180916_181311.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 30

PineNuts

A bit under half way north, thinking I'll need to bring them in for the winter as the greenhouse is poorly lit under a canopy that, with the sun's current angle, seriously limits these plants' potential.

W

Water-

A bit under half way north, thinking I'll need to bring them in for the winter as the greenhouse is poorly lit under a canopy that, with the sun's current angle, seriously limits these plants' potential.

my brother tried growing a pure thai at 41 north last year and he said it hadn't shown sex by mid september, so he tossed it. :(

best bring it inside if you can, i think

best of luck to you