Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Mission accomplished

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Mission accomplished Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2018, 08:30 PM #1
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the rough
Mission accomplished

I got some nice brown beans from my Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia crossed a very nice Top 44 male. I can not wait to try them out! Another 8 to harvest yet. Oh God, you are my God, I pray to you that I have developed some kick ass weed that the meek can not handle. Only the power smokers of the 60's and 70's, that they may find their Nirvana. ~ Amen

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...light=molasses

Home distilled water: Check on ebay for countertop distillers.

Insects got you down? Try HOTSHOT No Pest Strips (NPS). Say goodbye to spider mites, etc.

$20 Hash Press https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47524

How to transplant stress free: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.p...94#post1500194

Need durable Plant Markers? Cut an old venetian blind to your size and label with a Sharpie!

Overgrow the world

*****ANYBODY for President *****

The only WOODSTOCK I saw was the WOODSTOCK of my M-14 rifle.
gladysvjubb is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 08:31 PM #2
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the rough
Oh! My God! (Tommy Chong). Well his first L A Amnesia was just rifled through collecting seeds and the pot smells like diesel fuel. Lots of nice beans!

Old 10-19-2018, 09:28 PM #3
Cvh
Sacred herb grower

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Top44 the first strain I ever grew. I think it was somewhere at the end of the 90's. I ordered it from Nirvanaseeds. It's long been discontinued.
It's one of the strains I want to have a chance at of regrowing.
Cvh is online now Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 01:42 AM #4
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really niceGuy Brush is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cvh View Post
Top44 the first strain I ever grew. I think it was somewhere at the end of the 90's. I ordered it from Nirvanaseeds. It's long been discontinued.
It's one of the strains I want to have a chance at of regrowing.
Homegrown Fantaseeds have a version. I don’t know how it compares.
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 06:53 AM #5
Smoke_A_Lot

Smoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the roughSmoke_A_Lot is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Brush View Post
Homegrown Fantaseeds have a version. I don’t know how it compares.
Suzy Seeds also have a version of Top 44, 5 fem beans for $17 + shipping - less than half the cost of HG Fantaseeds.

Smoke_A_Lot is online now Quote

Old 10-28-2018, 09:20 AM #6
gladysvjubb

Holy crap! I harvested one of my Tommy Chong's L A Amnesia 2 weeks ago and it dried nicely. All the beans so far are nice and brown. I couldn't help but sample some and I don't think it is going to make it to the jar. I smoke a lot. I stay high from the time I get up until I go to sleep. This is good smoke. Can't wait to try some cured properly.