Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2018, 03:06 AM #41
SoulAnnoyed
Banned

SoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the roughSoulAnnoyed is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
Obviously you didn't read anything.

There is No Such Thing as Drug SATIVA.

ALL Drug Cultivars are either Narrow Leaf Indica, or Broad Leaf Indica.

ALL Cannabis Sativa is HEMP.

Other than criticizing for cut, and paste, it would do you well to read, and comprehend.

All Drug Cultivars are NL/BL, but became acclimated to whatever specific region they adapted to, after MAN spread them around the world. But ALL Drug Cultivars originated I Eurasia.

But I hate to break the news to you.

ALL Drug Cultivars, are INDICA, be they Narrow, or Broad Leaf.
WHO THE FUCK CARES, RCC CAN SUCK BOTH MY DICKS
SoulAnnoyed is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:25 AM #42
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
can we get back to Festers Skunk. I mean come on Narrow leaf Broad leaf and strangest of all SoulAnnoyed has 2 dicks..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-05-2018, 01:16 AM #43
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
I gave a pack to a friend last night, and hes going to start them within the next day or so.

They'll be started, and vegged under 1000w Hortilux HPS, and 2 gallon pots x Promix BX and after sex determined, vegged in 20 gallon containers to whatever height my buddy wants them to be, and then put under 2 1000W Gavitas.
He'll likely veg them 2 months. We grow trees.
ambertrichome is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:35 AM #44
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya will become famous soon enoughHarry Ballzonya will become famous soon enough
Yea I've got a couple packs to dig through and see what they hold. I have two other old skunk strains that I just popped also. I'm hoping for some other funky phenos to work with as well as the RKS. I feel like there'S no better foundation for breeding projects than a good skunk. Time to put the skunk back in funk! We don't have to hide it anymore.
Harry Ballzonya is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2018, 09:44 AM #45
Harry Ballzonya

Harry Ballzonya will become famous soon enoughHarry Ballzonya will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
Obviously you didn't read anything.

There is No Such Thing as Drug SATIVA.

ALL Drug Cultivars are either Narrow Leaf Indica, or Broad Leaf Indica.

ALL Cannabis Sativa is HEMP.

Other than criticizing for cut, and paste, it would do you well to read, and comprehend.

All Drug Cultivars are NL/BL, but became acclimated to whatever specific region they adapted to, after MAN spread them around the world. But ALL Drug Cultivars originated I Eurasia.

But I hate to break the news to you.

ALL Drug Cultivars, are INDICA, be they Narrow, or Broad Leaf.
He's right you know.

Old 02-06-2018, 02:32 PM #46
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
On account of plant counts I could only start two of my Festers. I acquireded them directly from Master Thai before the holidays. Neither have double serrations at the moment. They look identical. They do, however, both have quite a stink for vegging plants. I will be popping more as numbers allow.

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Happiness is not a gift; it's a choice -Sadhguru
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 07:55 PM #47
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
Keep an update if possible. Ill try also, but my buddy live 80 miles away that I gave the seeds to, and is slow to get his finger out of his ass to keep updates. But I know if it sucks, and the shit is known early on to seem like junk, he'll let me know in that regard. In some ways, not hearing from him can be a good thing, as I have other seeds to start, if the current stuff seems to be junk. Im the seed guy for now, and I get all the product. Ive spent over $1000 USD in the last 3 weeks, and also gave 1 guy 2 brand new x 1000w Gavitas, and am thinking about trying/buying the 1000w CMH for Veg vs 1000w Hortilux HPS.

Other friends ceilings are to low for Gavitas.

Old 02-06-2018, 11:08 PM #48
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pthCharg3 View Post
On account of plant counts I could only start two of my Festers. I acquireded them directly from Master Thai before the holidays. Neither have double serrations at the moment. They look identical. They do, however, both have quite a stink for vegging plants. I will be popping more as numbers allow.
F2's:
Please
bestothebest is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 10:19 AM #49
Harry Ballzonya

We were just gifted 2 packs of festers to pheno hunt, only thing that I'm Leary of is that RKS was supposedly suppose to pop up in 20% of the plants and is mentioned in the description yet I haven't seen on person say they found RKS in the festers. We run 3 different varieties of old skunk lines and all of them, at a foot tall you know which is RKS. In veg they all real of skunk, some a little spicier than others, some a little sweeter, all skunky, and the RKS is already almost putrid. It's skunky, but a stem rub reveals a bunch of just foul smelling shit. Real RKS can't be confused with anything else.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:16 AM #50
ambertrichome

I haven't really seen any grow reports of the Festers, as it really hasn't been out very long.
If the seeds were harvested in Sept/Oct, that means theyre only 120-150 days old give or take a some days.