What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Large Plants Outdoors Guide

Cannabologist

Veteran
Happy 2020

Now up on a website for all to download free, and now that we all have nothing better to do but grow more weed, everyone, enjoy the Growing Large Plants Outdoors Guide:
https://www.ganjakittycat.com/blog

Direct link:

Growing Large Plants Outdoors Guide Large File:

https://5fb40301-3be4-4277-a3fd-e05...d/970092_89280442d0e349b293342b5b3c2cfd24.pdf

Growing Large Plants Outdoors Guide Small File:

https://5fb40301-3be4-4277-a3fd-e05...d/970092_f3a6ec3bb555437f851fc1c6482f2845.pdf

You're behind! Get growing meow!

Attachments

• 1-18.pdf
    635.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 19-25.pdf
    460.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 26-33.pdf
    733.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Oger99 a August 14th,2010 BullDog11
    Oger99 a August 14th,2010 BullDog11
    132.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Waynes

Wow...absolutely fantastic guide. I'll be reading this for days once work calms down. A thousand thanks for posting this, and if you aren't the author/compiler, a thousand more to him/her for giving their time in assembling this.

ayatayo

hi there....it seems the links aren't working any more (except the part 1, from page 0 to 120)....what a pity....does some one have save the entire thing or have new link(s)? invaluable growing data there....too bad I missed this thread at first...

idiit

Veteran
portugal, thanks for making the downloads idiit proof!. much thanks to tom hill and cannabologist. must read for od growers imo.

ayatayo

:bow:
Portugal....you're my hero! thanks sooooo much...I hope Portugal wins the Euro!!!...:tiphat::tiphat:...of course, glory to those who wrote & collected etc...

ion

the initial links tell me the file has been deleted and senor portugal's links wont load for me, anybody help a man out on this file?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Do we have to register at dropbox to download those files?

Is there anyone who can post them on a more accessible site?

Xorc420

I've also got problems with downloading these files... Maybe they aren't accessible to everyone, like Duskray said or they've been deleted...

brown_thumb

For me it's not a matter of opening the files. It's a matter of them being missing, or no access to them or a warning from my malware prevention software.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
same, i can view the pdfs hosted on icmag (first few pages) , but the ones hosted by dropbox (the entire thread) is said to be missing from dropbox servers... wayback machine doesnt work for dropbox downloads or the original thread :( if someone who was lucky enough to download them before please re-upload for the fam, it would be greatly appreciated... cant let that knowledge die!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts