Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Speakers Corner > Where is the outrage ??

Thread Title Search
Where is the outrage ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2018, 04:33 PM #41
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
I get outraged about normal shit like voter suppression , lack of oversight , deficit etc . Not outraged enough to start a thread about them tho , i cast my vote and move on .
usda101 is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 04:34 PM #42
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Ah.

And is rape law more or less straightforward?
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 04:38 PM #43
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
Ah.

And is rape law more or less straightforward?
You guys need to chill and understand politicians care nothing about u or me .
usda101 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2018, 04:43 PM #44
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
Being aware of that calms you, does it?

I know that.

It makes me restless.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2018, 04:48 PM #45
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
I have yet to see evidence he was arrested for anything. Surely you have some?

Show me the woman and her claim and I will believe her. Until then, shut the fuck up and keep what is clearly your own conservatively-motivated reasoning to yourself.
beta is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 04:51 PM #46
usda101

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post

Show me the woman and her claim and I will believe her. Until then, shut the fuck up and keep what is clearly your own conservatively-motivated reasoning to yourself.
I started to take it there but it's a waste of time .
usda101 is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 04:53 PM #47
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/15/668095372/michael-avenatti-stormy-daniels-lawyer-arrested-on-allegations-of-domestic-viole
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 04:58 PM #48
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
https://www.npr.org/2018/11/15/668095372/michael-avenatti-stormy-daniels-lawyer-arrested-on-allegations-of-domestic-viole
I've seen those claims but I haven't seen the evidence supporting them. Avenatti has said repeatedly that he has not been charged with anything.

Quote:
There is a lot of inaccurate reporting out there. For example, (1) I have NOT been charged with anything, let alone a felony; (2) Lisa wasn't even with me Tues; etc. Numerous other "facts" being reported are completely bogus. Why is TMZ's news "standard" the new standard?
https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/...18190299893760
beta is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 05:02 PM #49
beta

Also worth noting: Professional Dipshit Jacob Wohl and the 'intelligence' firm that he runs from his mom's cell phone claimed credit for setting Avenatti up within moments of the story breaking.

Quote:
Surefire Intelligence strikes again.
https://twitter.com/SurefireIntel/st...43160663998465
beta is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2018, 05:07 PM #50
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Guess I dont find it interesting enough to look anything up about it. Clearly I lack ourage.

Gonna go get high and rage on down to the garden.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.