Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Original Glue #4 - Part II

Thread Title Search
Original Glue #4 - Part II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2017, 01:16 AM #21
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSmokalot View Post
Why lol ��

3 threads would be awesome.

General info thread- growing, sourcing, history, links
Picture thread- for those with a show n not so much bro
Chat thread- ask and answer questions related to growing

This way there's not all 3 categories in one thread over n over n over to sift through. Cuz there's more bro chat and daily photos from a few guys than info at this point. Miss a day and 3 pages fly by and it's mostly chatter. I don't mind at all. But for those who actually seek info it can be overwhelming I imagine. And every old resource is just as cluttered as the next one. I guess if I really think about it it's probably unavoidable, but it's at least a suggestion to possibly avoid the same repeat questions and answers.
I bet Joesy laughs himself to sleep nightly knowing his "accident" has swallowed up more server space than any strain in history.
The void between glue thread traffic and any other strains threads traffic is so big and black Kim kardashian tried to sit on it.
lol/ lmao. you aint right sir
Grizz is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 01:30 AM #22
SirSmokalot
My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me

SirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond reputeSirSmokalot has a reputation beyond repute
Nope...But we still friends so....
Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783
SirSmokalot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:07 AM #23
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
We have to be very very quiet everyone........ My GLUE is SLEEPING....... Wow i Flipped them into a new thread, hope that's a sign of large sticky harvest in my future....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2017, 02:17 AM #24
growsjoe1

growsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud ofgrowsjoe1 has much to be proud of
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...57&postcount=1 <--RB46 first post, last thread should be included, might stop a repetitive question and give credit due. The first three posts of the old thread really

Copy:
Original Glue #4
This is the new, ON TOPIC, thread regarding Original Glue #4. This thread is solely for the purpose of discussing the strain itself and sharing her beautiful pictures.

Strain: Original Glue #4
Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel
Breeder: Grizz
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Awards: High Times Cannabis Cup LA 2014, 1st Place Hybrid
Form: Clone Only (Seeds To Be Announced)
Crosses: In The Works (To Be Announced)

Let me answer the most common question once so it never has to be answered in this thread again. This plant is clone only (for the time being) and is being spread by word of mouth. There are not currently any reputable commercial places to obtain the plant. Standard Seed Collective did distribute an extremely limited supply of GG#4 at the High Times Cup 2014 in LA. At this time, this thread is NOT for discussing where or how to obtain the strain.

Lets get back on track to sharing amazing pictures of this photogenic lady.

growsjoe1 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:31 AM #25
sturgeongeneral

sturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant futuresturgeongeneral has a brilliant future
Where can i find it in seed form?????? Lol jk. Heres my 53 day tray

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=310164

( ACTIVE ) Wanna see my pp??

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308818

( DONE) GG4 X Fire Cookies promix and hydro
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314637

This where u wanna be when jesus comes back
sturgeongeneral is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:31 AM #26
onavelzy

onavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivoronavelzy is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSmokalot View Post
Why lol ��

3 threads would be awesome.

General info thread- growing, sourcing, history, links
Picture thread- for those with a show n not so much bro
Chat thread- ask and answer questions related to growing

This way there's not all 3 categories in one thread over n over n over to sift through. Cuz there's more bro chat and daily photos from a few guys than info at this point. Miss a day and 3 pages fly by and it's mostly chatter. I don't mind at all. But for those who actually seek info it can be overwhelming I imagine. And every old resource is just as cluttered as the next one. I guess if I really think about it it's probably unavoidable, but it's at least a suggestion to possibly avoid the same repeat questions and answers.
I bet Joesy laughs himself to sleep nightly knowing his "accident" has swallowed up more server space than any strain in history.
The void between glue thread traffic and any other strains threads traffic is so big and black Kim kardashian tried to sit on it.
SirSAL, what about the GG#4 Drama thread?: "Those buds look really small. I can do better with my Oklahoma City OG.", "Wtf, this came from a herm? GTFOOH! This is fake genetics.", "I have the clone only GG #eleventeen, I got it from the original Josey, not this Joe dude.", "Hammer, cmon man! I just asked if you could mail me some Sour Dubb and a couple of GG4's. What the F is that gonna cost you bro?", "I've been growing since before there was hemp and i've seen way better pot than this ditch weed."

disclaimer for the literal: those were all meant as satire

and "miss a day and three pages go by"? this new thread is about 6 hours old and it's already three pages. probably more in the time it has taken me to try and write something humorous and mildly offensive.

The real attraction to the previous four threads? The cache of being able to say, "Yeah, I read through all of those. Learned a hella lot. You gotta question? Just go read them too. Quit taking the easy way out." I can almost say that but I dropped out for about a year and I still have about 500 pages of the last thread to go.

Joesy, it probably gets old to keep hearing but it should gladden your heart to know that so many people respect you for how you and MD made this available to folks. Not many people can truthfully say they made the world a better place. My salute to you both

Last edited by onavelzy; 01-23-2017 at 04:04 AM..
onavelzy is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:28 AM #27
Morcheeba*

Morcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to beholdMorcheeba* is a splendid one to behold
another thread already, shit moves fast around here.

peace
“In strict medical terms marijuana is far safer than many foods we commonly consume. For example, eating 10 raw potatoes can result in a toxic response. By comparison, it is physically impossible to eat enough marijuana to induce death. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. By any measure of rational analysis marijuana can be safely used within the supervised routine of medical care.

[DEA Administrative Law Judge - 1988]”

Francis Young

Time to kill the spasms
Morcheeba* is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:23 AM #28
Smokin Joe
Humpin to please

Smokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivorSmokin Joe is a survivor
It's bound to happen so I may as well get it over with. Where can I get these seeds ?

Well fuck I was to busy lookin at the pic's to notice sturgen beat me to the punch

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:53 AM #29
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
It's bound to happen so I may as well get it over with. Where can I get these seeds ?

View Image
Well fuck I was to busy lookin at the pic's to notice sturgen beat me to the punch
It's ok Joe you can have dibs on the next thread (it's bound to happen) in about 4 months! then you can be the very first person to ask about gg4 seeds . :comfort :
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2017, 08:37 AM #30
acridlab

acridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant futureacridlab has a brilliant future
o.k since no one else wants to;

DUD
acridlab is offline Quote