What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite strain for sexytime?

Okay, I searched for this, but didn't find anything... if there already is such a thread, feel free to point me there :D

In the meantime:

Cannabis makes me rather... amorous. I have noticed it more with some strains, less with others, but it's always there :) I was thinking of growing some strains that are more well-known for this particular "side effect". I am currently in flower with my first grow, and I kinda just took what I could get from a friend of mine (clones), but after I have this one under my belt, I would like to start from seed with a strain of my choice.

Sooo... if anyone has any particular strains they LOVE for "amorous purposes", please fill me in (Oh... that was a kinda bad choice of words for this thread. LOL!)

If it makes a difference, I am a woman, so hearing from the ladies on this would be great, though I am up for suggestions from anyone!

I have found peyote purple to have the effect of genital stimulation. I think you will find a number of sativa recommendations for mental stimulation and euphoria but some sativas can distract you mentally like stimulants do.

clovethee

My wife and I both feel Kalichakra from Mandala has a nice aphrodisiac quality.
nice strain, happy, sensual, positive buzz.

Thanks for the suggestions! I am kind of surprised that more folks don't have a fave for this, though... Maybe some more can chime in.

As for me, I have always just pretty much smoked what friends would give me, and sometimes they weren't sure what it was :p But the one that seemed to make sex better for me was what my friend said was Blue Diesel. Was it? Who knows... but wow...

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bed bud

Bed bud

This is a very good subject. I remember my wife asking me if I ever had sex when I wasn't high. My reply was only if I'm out. But really when I get certain potent bud sex is the first thing on my to do list. For me the best sex cannabis is of course Colombian in particular Punto Rojo. Most good bud makes sex better for me but the Rojo really makes me need sex not just want it. And to me it makes the finish almost spiritual. The bottom line is all good cannabis makes sex better but for me Punto Rojo is the undisputed best. Please keep us informed on your results.

red rider

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
AK47. You'll be so fucking tore up you'll strip your clothes off and pretend your penis is a bungie cord before a live, studio audience.

MJBadger

Veteran
Anything that dose`nt drip hot embers while smoking naked . Otherwise sativas tend to mellow me more .

Epiphyte

Definitely, sativas with a long buzz....indicas might not make both partners tired but it will most likely relax one partner more....so, if slow and soft is your style, stick with the indica...but if you want that South American spark and spice, which most seem to want, get a fiery, spicy sativa!

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alone

Alone

That's good to know about Punto Rojo Red Rider, looks like I better pair up when it finishes :biggrin: or at least before I smoke it
Well of course it's always better to share with a lover, however its pretty entertaining even alone. It goes really good with a hot little Colombiana or two.

red rider

I remember years ago in amsterdam all the shops had a strain called santa maria, that was supposed to have the effect you seek

AK47. You'll be so fucking tore up you'll strip your clothes off and pretend your penis is a bungie cord before a live, studio audience.

Considering I do not have a penis, I think this probably wouldn't happen :D Hehehe... I will keep that in mind, though!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
strawberrys and cream gave me the "horn":),,even mentioned it in my smoke report so i wouldnt forget or get it mistaken for another strain,,,s2

blastfrompast

Veteran
Well since wifey is partial to morning romps...

it is ALWAYS a sativa....Wake up, get the look....Run outside...Quick hoot in gazebo, take dog outside to pee, brush teeth (for her, I'm curtious..lol)..and it's on..lol

Then a hardcore indica for my Back afterwords..lol