What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So who is the oldest??

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Me having a great time in Jamaica in 1972...PS.. I made the bong..

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- someone called me 'Dog' the other day - so if I was a dog - I would be 420 years old - and that's looking like 4:20 to me - so need to toke on it and deliberate for a while -

7 dog years = 1 human year - (approx)

picture.php

EsterEssence

Veteran
66 grower, and a few borders. Loving living a quiet life on my ranch, sure could use a honest helper, hard to find anymore...

MrMMJ

Another 420 in Dog years here ! Planted my first seeds in '76, now an old dog still learning new tricks.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I did not figure on even being in the running but here it is page two and at 68 I seem to be the oldest to post so far.

I was going to complain that I won't be here for long and get some sympathy going.
But this is the third time since the cancer started I have felt I would die within a week.
Announcing such and event and then living on is a faux pas it is hard to recover from. Almost calling the shot incorrectly twice already has me leery of trusting this feeling a third time.

Ten years equals 99% death rate for this particular brand of cancer.
As year thirteen turned into year fourteen last December I had an ultra sound done because of irregularities in liver enzymes plus an unwanted weight loss.
New tumor three years past the due date. Dropped a bunch more pounds and had a follow up ultra sound this month.
The Doctor and I have a good relationship, she smiled when she said I did not have another tumor.

I had five more, bring the total to seven. A new tumor every thirty days this year.
When I couple this accelerated tumor activity with the total weight loss (start weight 235#, current weight 115#, eighteen inch arms down to nine and a half inches), then I feel perhaps a heads up may be in order.

This is the head's up, if I quit posting without an extended rant first then it was not voluntary.

As the oldest responding person to this thread I claim the right to be next one out.
Now that I am on free meds with the Hospice program I have enough disposable income to purchase my 85% to 95% concentrate by the quarter ounce once a month. Whichever is on sale.

There are those who claim my longevity is due to the prodigious amounts of oil I have smoked since the onset of cancer. I blame righteous living.

My claim to fame will be:
"Old guy goes out stoned with humongous grin on his face"

Until that day it is business as usual. I hope this is like the last two panic attacks which would leave me alive almost until September when our snow begins.

PS: Have I really outlasted all the old stoners we used to have?
Pipe up if you are here or I will be sad for you.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Now we know why you like that concentrate so much. I makes me glad that you have the medicine that is helping your journey to the bridge.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
It gets to the point where it really is all good.

Doctor put me back on two cups of coffee per day, says it will make no difference. The heart can handle it for now and coffee is actually beneficial to the liver.

The heck it won't make a difference, I love coffee, the one drug harder to kick than marijuana. My mood improved immediately.

One of the nicer things about a long drawn out cancer, I had enough time to tie up all the loose ends and make up for any regrets I may have had. Not very many nice things about cancer, I take what I can.

I still cannot believe there is no one in their seventies on board.