Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Am I the OLDEST member here?

Thread Title Search
Am I the OLDEST member here? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2018, 02:14 PM #1
Ratzilla

Ratzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really niceRatzilla is just really nice
Am I the OLDEST member here?

In 2 days I turn 75, hehehe
I know that i am one of the leaders of this wave.
Been smoking since 1969.
I fell immediately in love with MaryJane.
My first smoke was Michuocan-(spel) from Mexico.
I have done jail time for this love more then once.
I have been growing just for my own stash since 2004.
Have not bought any reefer once i started.
Created my own strain I call her Skunk A Rella a cross from a Skunk red hair and Cinderella 99.
She is so sweet!!! Been selfing her for years.
Thinking that I WANT the crown for being the oldest stoner here @ IC Mag.
What say all you rapscallions ? Am I the OLDEST?
Ratz
Ratzilla is offline Quote

28 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:23 PM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

got me beat; only 61. a mere puppy...

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM #3
Bjorn to farm.

Bjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the roughBjorn to farm. is a jewel in the rough
I thought I was old but I’m only 55.
Bjorn to farm. is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:15 PM #4
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to allbuzzmobile is a name known to all
You got me by about 9 years, @Ratzilla.
buzzmobile is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2018, 03:20 PM #5
Canna Joey

Canna Joey is on a distinguished road
65 and still going smoke on my brother
Canna Joey is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2018, 03:27 PM #6
kaochiu

kaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant futurekaochiu has a brilliant future
Just be careful, weed is the door to more dangerous evil drugs!
Dunno if you're the oldest, but there are people here (probably in their late teens) that sound much older than 75, judging by their political speeches.
Anyway, to the point: Happy birthday Ratz, wish you keep on happily toking for the next 75.

Actually, the universal language is not English, but poorly spoken English (GGM)
kaochiu is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:31 PM #7
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant futurebigtacofarmer has a brilliant future
Maybe in people years. During a recent conversation with the universe I learned the elements I am made of are much much older. I suspect yours are also.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:24 PM #8
DrDee

DrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the rough
Hey Ratz,
Turning 70 next January. You probably are the oldest and likely the mouthiest member...that I know of. So cheers buddy...I admire your work and your way with words.

I've heard you express regrets...but shit man...everybody has them. Better to just face the moment. Water under the bridge. Carry on and thanks for your input.
Cheers,
JD

Old 11-05-2018, 05:33 PM #9
dufous

dufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nice
Age 61. Started in 1974.

Have you been to this poll thread?

Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > How Old is the Average ICMAG Reader? Let's Have a Poll

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=355481
dufous is offline Quote

Old 11-05-2018, 05:38 PM #10
Bird~friend

age? That be 42+4 + 1 in 11Days

Sad was my Time in Israel. She was my EveryThing. But had to Give.
She was a lesbianO. Nowt wrong with Female being That. Mr Bombbadil.

Me is Holy. Y'all is to be too. Many are already. WE ARE THE IMAGE. - You see.
I am Female, face in mirror is male. mirror mirror on the window ledge n landing! ... . P
God's Beyond Tremendous Love has been worked/used Against Him
iI am here under the rainbow.
Where you think the words Come from?(people)

Always Cleanest on the " Inside ". Said This Was Much, mmm u see mine!
-
DAA or D.A.D was 80 on October21st. Older than you BrA.
"Oh my Lord, you sent your Sun too save us . "

There is FILTH About and its Demise is So Great . And im Talking of the Bedroom House! iIS Constantly in.
... i have been made too suffer cus of "what you can not possibly do anything about"
Smiling/joy/happiness - Does not belong to it. Nor was Created.
it tries for big platform devouring who it can, i of us of I , is here to eradicate it. Yall will aid.

https://youtu.be/NRtvqT_wMeY

Last edited by Bird~friend; 11-06-2018 at 01:50 AM..