What's new

You CAN judge the MAGAts by their lack of cover

They're the dipshits at the stores without a mask.:mad:

What the fuck is wrong with them? They don't care if they die? Or if their loved ones die? Or if their friends die? Or if strangers at the store die?

I hope they all get sick and infect all the other dipshits too. We could sure use some natural selection here...:fartyparty:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I literally have not watched daily 'news' shows for almost 3 decades. These days when I catch a few minutes, it's like watching some weird puppet show for kids sharing very little information in a VERY sensational manner.

When was the last time you went a full week without watching any type of 'programming' and spent your time methodically researching a subject? That's a serious question I'd like an answer to from many folks.
:tiphat:

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
“If you expect elementary school children to endure the trauma of active shooter drills for your freedoms, you can wear a mask to Costco.” Sara Elizabeth Dill

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
healthy people wearing masks is stupid, a healthy human needs to interact with all kinds of shit to keep his imune system strong. just like a baby builds its immune system by crawling around and putting everything in its mouth, we build imunity to the latest viruses and flues by interacting with them in small doses so our body learns to fight them. if you isolate your imune system and sterilize your house while stying at home for weeks and weeks you will get sick as fuck at the slightest contamination. for months they told us healthy folks should not wear masks and now because they have ordered billions of them as the virus is dieing down they think to shove the over priced crap down everyones throat. if you interact with an elderly person or need to get close to someone, sure wear a mask, but otherwise its plain counterproductive. swiss governmental guidlines agree, they didnt get scammed into over reacting to this whole thing.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
healthy people wearing masks is stupid, a healthy human needs to interact with all kinds of shit to keep his imune system strong. just like a baby builds its immune system by crawling around and putting everything in its mouth, we build imunity to the latest viruses and flues by interacting with them in small doses so our body learns to fight them. if you isolate your imune system and sterilize your house while stying at home for weeks and weeks you will get sick as fuck at the slightest contamination. for months they told us healthy folks should not wear masks and now because they have ordered billions of them as the virus is dieing down they think to shove the over priced crap down everyones throat. if you interact with an elderly person or need to get close to someone, sure wear a mask, but otherwise its plain counterproductive. swiss governmental guidlines agree, they didnt get scammed into over reacting to this whole thing.
You're acting like everybody is trying to be "The boy in the plastic bubble" and virtually nobody is trying to live like that in a "clean room". The only time people are wearing masks is when they are going out in public and may intermingle with people in close proximity.
Besides, this is not just a cold or the flu and will build up your immunity. We have over 72,000 dead here in the USA that proves that.

Im'One

if you look at the countries in asia that have been through this a couple of times you see mask wearing as accepted and infection rates quickly leveled off. they were then ready to get their economy back in track quickly. but america has to find everything out the hard way.
Pandemics are a fact of mans history on earth. its just been a long time and americans have no sense of history or interest in science.
if a couple dozen nba players die of covid maybe someone will get their ass in gear.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
I literally have not watched daily 'news' shows for almost 3 decades. These days when I catch a few minutes, it's like watching some weird puppet show for kids sharing very little information in a VERY sensational manner.

When was the last time you went a full week without watching any type of 'programming' and spent your time methodically researching a subject? That's a serious question I'd like an answer to from many folks.

"That's a serious question I'd like an answer to from many folks."

Good luck with that , it requires intestinal fortitude with a side of dedication & all you're going to get from the collective around here are flippant comments & lame attempts at humor

Attachments

• 93098202_10219842684131082_5366318060166709248_n.jpg
    93098202_10219842684131082_5366318060166709248_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 26

armedoldhippy

Veteran
You're acting like everybody is trying to be "The boy in the plastic bubble" and virtually nobody is trying to live like that in a "clean room". The only time people are wearing masks is when they are going out in public and may intermingle with people in close proximity.
Besides, this is not just a cold or the flu and will build up your immunity. We have over 72,000 dead here in the USA that proves that.

gonna be more before it is over. if you include NYs numbers, it looks like the rate of incidence is dropping, from 7.something to 6.something. BUT...when you take NYs numbers out of it, rate of transmission is over 8 now. isn't it just wonderful how we are "loosening restrictions" just as shit is getting worse? YAY! we're number 1, we're number 1..." if only the stupid died, i could sit back, relax, & burn a hogleg in their memories with nary a tear...:tiphat:

h.h.

Veteran

Polio is a good example. Malaria is another one. Mass herd immunity backed up by real facts and a lot of make believe. Small pox infected blankets did not save the Indians.

h.h.

Veteran
"That's a serious question I'd like an answer to from many folks."

Good luck with that , it requires intestinal fortitude with a side of dedication & all you're going to get from the collective around here are flippant comments & lame attempts at humor

And thumbnails from Russia...whatever dude. You’re above the rest. Blank minds are superior.

h.h.

Veteran
gonna be more before it is over. if you include NYs numbers, it looks like the rate of incidence is dropping, from 7.something to 6.something. BUT...when you take NYs numbers out of it, rate of transmission is over 8 now. isn't it just wonderful how we are "loosening restrictions" just as shit is getting worse? YAY! we're number 1, we're number 1..." if only the stupid died, i could sit back, relax, & burn a hogleg in their memories with nary a tear...:tiphat:

But I really need a new tattoo. How will we survive with no bars?

Hundreds of thousands of citizens will die of suicide if we don’t open McDonalds.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you know from 30 to 60 thousand Americans die every year from flue right?

you know that immunity tests show that way more people had this thing way earlier then previously assumed. the death rate according to the latest studies is now under 0%.

further more doctors are learning how to treat the worse cases better and better.

if you believe China about this virus i have a sweet island in the Caribic for sale bro. they lied from the start and they are still not letting the so called world health org go to china toinvestigate the origins of this thing. yes they forced everyone to wear masks all the time, they allso tracked and traced everyone and locked people up to starve in their homes.

lasty, the reason the US has such a high number of deaths is because the US health care system is nasty for poor people. if they can even afford it. also there is growing evidence by the statistics that all flue deaths have been included in the covid death numbers. apparently hardly anyome died of flue or pnumonia this year.

the only time you should consider a mask is if you have to break the distancing rule. then it should be a clean fresh mask and both parties should wear it. but wearing one as you stroll around outside is 100% counterproductive to human health and well being. those things make you recycle your stale air, they stop free breathing.

i will say one thing, its so crazy to see this subject getting politiciced. our 7 presidents do all their argueing behind closed doors. when the decision is voted on by all 7 they all come out with the same message to the public. the worst thing the right wing guy said so far was that he thinks it will take our nation 25 years to pay back all the money they borrowed, as finace minister he no longer feels comfortable in his skin apparently. but he never contradicted any of the recomendations and orders.

h.h.

Veteran
70,000 people and growing (USA) is not 0% growth rate regardless of how they spin it. China has nothing to do with it other than being the suspected origin.

Rich folks are dying as well.

The reason we have such high death rates is all the dead people. With isolation, very few are getting the flu. Besides flu season is pretty much over.

These are just talking points meant to deflect from the reality of it all.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the death rate is lower then 0% when you include everyone that is or has been infected. they did multiple studies by randome sample tests of the presence of the antibodies. this showed that way more people have already had this then was assumed in the early statistics and calculations of mortality rates. its not a talking point if from 1 year to the next you have no pnumonia and no flue deaths to speak of. then you have the official papers telling nurses and doctors to include everyone as a corona death if they suspect it could be the case. while the chinese did the oposite, they told their health care workers only to include them as covid deaths if they had a conection to the wet market, at the same time they told the who that there was no evidence for human to human transmission. they even punished the doctors who did try to warn their collegs. why is there such disparities in death rates if they are not all counting differently. we never got locked down in Switz and we still have a very low death rate. again im talking about the true mortality rate, not the rate of growth of the infection, thats gonna go up the closer you get to testing everyone. whats important is the mortality rate. how many more people will die of cancer because they were to scared to get treatment or check ups? how many suicides? how many more will die of extrem poverty? you realize you have some 30k deaths every year due to poverty in the US, whats gonna be the number this year i wonder?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
They're the dipshits at the stores without a mask.:mad:

What the fuck is wrong with them? They don't care if they die? Or if their loved ones die? Or if their friends die? Or if strangers at the store die?

I hope they all get sick and infect all the other dipshits too. We could sure use some natural selection here...:fartyparty:

Sounds like you're one of the many real smart people on this board that would gladly give up your FREEDOM for some false sense of security because the United States Government is now the Ministry of Truth . When did this happen ?????????????????

For those of you that are too stupid to think for yourself crying about how the stupid people are out spreading CORONA VIRUS & WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE saying we need to watch these people , please help me MR. GUBBERMINT MAN .

Coming to your neighborhood soon , 24/7/365 Police Surveillance for the rest of your children's lives . Purely in the interest of safety , for your own good of course .

Be careful what you wish for . Your mind is a terrible thing to waste .

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety - Benjamin Franklin

Violating Michigan social distancing orders? Big Brother may be watching.

Detroit police are monitoring hundreds of cameras placed throughout the city through the controversial Project Green Light program to spot people violating social distancing orders. Cameras at two Michigan shopping centers may soon measure the distance between customers as they stand in line to make their purchases, then display the data on a dashboard.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/violating-michigan-social-distancing-orders-big-brother-may-be-watching?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The mask protects others, not oneself. I believe you mean Sweden not Switzerland. The Swiss are one of the most strict for restrictions in the world.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
0%???? show me.

It was S Korea NOT China which showed us the efficacy of wearing masks.

China gave the covid genome to the USA in early January. Stop drinking the cool aid.

h.h.

Veteran
Is it possible that it was brought to China where it found a vulnerable population, then mutated there?