What's new

Worst bud you've ever smoked?

BigJohnny

I'm posting this to hear others stories, but I'm also curious if anyone can tell me why my worst smoke tasted so bad.

Twice in my life and only twice have I had bud so bad I couldn't even smoke it, and it was the same problem both times, probably 10+ years apart.

I had this bud that looked and smelled fine, until you smoked it, and then when it was burned it tasted like you were smoking cork. If you light a cork on fire the resulting smell is exactly what this bud tasted like.

The second time I got it I discovered that the only possible way it was smokable was to pull a gob of pipe snot (resin) out of my pipe and goop it over the bud with each bowl. But it's a taste so bad that once you taste it, you will taste it at just the mere thought of it.

So, does anyone know what would cause bud to taste like burning/burnt cork?

Let's hear about your worst bud.... can anyone top burning cork?

MicroRoy

I smoked some stuff that grows wild in Nebraska. Tastes like dirt. No high at all.

The buds looked great.

MrBungle

one time way back in the day I bought a quarter for 20 bucks and there were 5 grams of seeds inside... crushed seeds....

Ive smoked some terrible terrible stuff before finding a good hook up after moving. Scoring on the streets and shut. Generally I now buy outside the big city cuz there is a lot of bad shit floatin around. People will dip the buds in all sorts of stuff to make it heavier - maybe that's it?

I've smoked weed which had a tantalizingly awesome smell but when you smoked it... nothing. Was not sticky either but had an awesome bag appeal. I actually lost a friend because he bought a couple lids of it and knew he was selling bullshit but just didn't tell anyone he knew till it was sold.

I smoked some stuff that grows wild in Nebraska. Tastes like dirt. No high at all.

The buds looked great.

Hehe - yeah me too - almost crashed my car seeing huge tops - filled my trunk and at home... huge disappointment. Put a half pound in some milk and butter and got very mild effects with a headache afterwards.

CoCoSativas

A dude gave me a pound of weed once it had zero trichrome one it. Out of curiousity i smoked it. Tiny buzz it was cannabis but it was nasty and pretty wack.

In kamloops a guy sold me a half o of shake for 10 bucks. It came with a dimebag of perlite in it

Also outdoor came from kamloops it was completly yellow. People in my town had never seen anything like it i hadnt either until my friend mailed me some.

Someone sold me a pound of timewarp from the coat with a birdsnest in it a few years back. Sold the whole bag sans nest rather than smoke it as birds were living in the plants i dont smoke bird shit.

A buddy bought some weed that was black. When i looked at it i laughed it was covered in bugs.

Kids at the skatepark got busted with some stuff that was covered in mold. I saw it in the paper a few days after one tried selling me some. I pulled out some of mine and they were begging for a toke i just rode away laughing. The quote from the cop was he thought the kid had a bag of moldy bread at first thats what the paper said.

When i was imontreal someone sold me a quarter of some pretty weed that stunk. No high whatsoever. Nasty cough and hacked up all sorts of wierd green and black shiiiiiit for days.

Someone i know bought a bag of shit here in town that was completly brown and looked like litteral shit

I got a quarter of "lemon diesel" from my old connect and long story short, that was the last time I ever hit him up. No smell, dry and brittle, all harsh, burnt throat, headache. Smoked one joint and flushed the rest.

My friends very first grow was also some notoriously bad smoke in our circle. We all had bad flowers our first time but his took the cake and the whole damn kitchen lol.

Never tried the wild shit growing out here. It looks pretty but I'm not falling for that shit like everyone else lol

WelderDan

Veteran
My buddy had the worst weed I've ever smoked. He was selling it dirt cheap (pun intended) and it was so seedy it was over 50% seed by weight. After pressing him a little, he admitted he drove to Indiana and loaded the bed of his truck with feral hemp.

I watched him roll a joint, then use a book to crush the seeds in it because he was too lazy to de-seed it.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Growing up I smoked some Ditch Weed in South Dakota that was pretty bad. I was all excited to see those plants out by the Rail Road track so I grabbed some. I didn't get high off it, but I did get a sore throat and headache.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a cut of Blue Moonshine that I was growing for a few years. Was & still is my absolute favorite plant to date. However, I grew it outside one year and gotvrecord yields off of it but...
It tasted like absolute garbage. No blueberry flavor at all! None! Nada! Zilch! But it tasted like burning electronics. It felt like inhaling cotton balls & exhaling a very coarse wood rasp. Sadly, that batch went to the worms. I have no idea what happened to it but I suspect somebody either sprayed it with something or dumped something in the rhizisphere.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
A friend got some nice buds, blackberry kush. Looked great. First hit was like squirting a few shots of CK1 in your mouth. It was sickening. Someone sprayed the stuff to hide the smell I guess.

Also knew a guy who had a five gallon pail of ona gel in his flower room. Bud tasted dead nuts on a gel. Yuk

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
My buddy had the worst weed I've ever smoked. He was selling it dirt cheap (pun intended) and it was so seedy it was over 50% seed by weight. After pressing him a little, he admitted he drove to Indiana and loaded the bed of his truck with feral hemp.

I watched him roll a joint, then use a book to crush the seeds in it because he was too lazy to de-seed it.
I used to have a helper for de seeding stuff ....yeehaw..I miss my helper..... ..he never missed one seed...luckily I only get seeds on plants I pollinate,and only smoke that stuff when low on my stash....my buddy my pal

Dog Star

Veteran
Ariel bud... taste like detergent for wardrobe... wanted to puke how i didnt like it..

worst thing that i experienced in mine life if we talk on weed...

Genghis Kush

I smoked some feral weed in Nepal and it was like smoking hay.

I found a bag of weed under my bed once in Cambodia, rolled a bomber and burned it down and nothing happened. no thc, just a sore throat

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Stored a quarter with some incense once. It picked up the perfume taste. I couldn't give it away.

Between stuff grown by people who had no clue what theyre doing...to the shit I grew using h+g with shooting powder no flush back in the day...to the cartel cat piss schwag that didnt get me high all over the east coast....god damn!

Latest posts

Latest posts