What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

{Amaranthine Amalgamation}

R

Re51n8

something in the way

something in the way

Group Shot ~ Gooooodmorning ladies! :huggg:

Kandy Kush ~ fd25 hps clones x2. Yum Yum.

Kings Kush ~ fd44 / fd25 hps clones x2. I think she would make a great stealth strain / pheno since the smell is a hushed musk, I can rub all up on her and have a really hard time catching a scent.

Moby Dick ~ fd25 hps clones x5. I am really liking how she is turning out! Very sharp smell of lime or lemon with an astringent pine-sol aroma ... I guess that's a common trait of white widow? I don't see none of the haze influence in her, but she's becoming a favorite out of the bunch.

Soooo, I have collected about 40 sum seeds from the 6 trainwreck so far and about a dozen from the two power skunk. The wreck should be completely dried by this evening and I will weigh the results...

R

Re51n8

lots~o~rain

lots~o~rain

High humidity lingering around lately... hopefully the fans and exhaust keep the bad guys away and the weather carries on it's way.

Mothers ~ I need to focus and take some time to clone the purple wreck and force flower to see what sex it will be.

150 HPS DR40 ~ The next line-up... So far so good. Impressed by the Kandy Kush's bud structure... the calyxes r delicious little fruity pebbles of joy. The Kings Kush is definitely diesel like with still NO sweetness. Moby Dick still reeking of a chemical lime astringent.

5x Moby Dick @ fd34
2x Kandy Kush @ fd34
1x Kings Kush @ fd34
1x Kings Kush @ fd52

Trainwreck ~ Bunch of seeds. Here are some nug shots from one plant, specifically the one I posted prior pictures of harvested @ fd70 or so. Each plant only averaged about 5 grams after dried and cured for a bit. The smoke is awesome,,, fast head hit and wave of warmth to then mellow out slowly into a stoney bliss. This medicine works for me :) So I pulled 30 grams total off the Greenhouse Trainwreck after dried and cured.

Power Skunk ~ Bunch more of seeds. Out of the two plants, they ended up creating a heap load more seeds than all 6 Trainwrecks combined. I ended up getting rid of the mother that i had placed in the cfl flower space. I only pulled about 6 grams total after dried and cured. The high from this plant was actually pretty good, it just happened to lean too much into a sativa like vine with airy, hazey buds. At the moment my work space is minimal...

Quite low numbers, but I can live with that. Quality is where it's at! ;) A total of 36 grams my first run in new gear, in a 16 inch x 16 inch x 46 inch space. Hopefully only to improve with time and tuning. Peace eerbody!

:smokey:

R

Re51n8

what we have here...

what we have here...

Purple Wreck ~ I just realized there were not many pictures taken of the purple wreck... here's what the plant looks like now @ 130 days since birth.

Moby Dick ~ the mother... and then some hps fd38 flowers...

Kandy Kush ~ hps fd38 versus cfl fd38... First the cfl clones, then the hps ones...

Kings Kush ~ hps fd56 and about to be chopped down prolly in the next day or so... dense nugs! i am very curious what the weight on this plant will be. trich's are all cloudy with random ambers.

hps clone flower day 38, i will reveg this plant after harvest because my mother is not looking so good.

cfl clones flower day 38 x3

CFL flower room ~ fd38

:dance013:

R

Re51n8

Nutes

Nutes

I am a very light feeder, the most my plants ever get is around 700 ~ 800 ppm. I usually do not feed at all my first runs from seed... flowered clones after do tho. I follow technaflora's "recipe for success" chart for mixing the nutrients, but @ about half strength.

:whistling:

R

Re51n8

chop chop

chop chop

Kings Kush ~ hps clone harvested today @ fd61...

Group~ So, I consolidated all the flowering clones into one area. Moved my mothers / veg. area into the bathroom and built a nice 4 x 4 foot enclosed flower space in the back half of the RV. Two bench seats... the one pictured below is the passenger side. My bro is gonna acquire another 150 watt sun system HPS for me so we can setup the driver side bench seat as well. Ah, the extra space feels marvelous, now that the tent is down... I don't really miss it.

:smokeit:

R

Re51n8

treats

treats

Moby Dick ~ flower day 46

Kandy Kush ~ flower day 46

:) still smoking the wreck; very noice way to wake up! have a great day everybody!

R

Re51n8

Looking good! I like the variety!

thanx man!! :wave:

I plan on popping some new babies here soon, but there are so many to choose from... sooo I may start a poll! any recommendations will be thought of, even if i don't have the beans in my possession.

currently waiting on some mandala 8 miles high and coffee mug ;)

woohoo, fedex just delivered the second 150 watt hps! i can't wait till tonite to set it all up... hehe, gonna have a whoppin 300 watts of joy now! i'm sure the babies won't mind.

:jump:

Wow, ambitious project!

Love the selection! Too bad about all those seeds.

I think micro growing is really difficult, it's all about maximizing space and (for me) heat control.

Good luck with the rest of the grow!

R

Re51n8

@bork! thanx fo stoppin by...

yah, seeds are a bummer, but tis ok... i'll just gift sum of em :)

micro is tough for me! i feel all cramped up and restricted. i has become sooo infatuated with this plant, it's crazy... i just want to grow forest's full of this stuff! and yes, im not looking forward to spring / summer time when the temps r a rising. insane winter weather here lately tho, nites been gettin down to 28 degrees... i have a heater running 24/7 keeping the space warmed about 72 degrees F. I think i will manage the heat better than the cold tho.

anywho... here are some of my choices for raising new babies... oh boy, which one shall i pick;

- Barney's Farm Crimea Blue (Ukrainian hash plant X blueberry)
- Big Buddha Bubble Cheese ("Mr. Cheese" cut X Bubba Kush Reversed S1)
- DNA Genetics LA Woman (Martian Mean Green X LA Confidential)

R

Re51n8

Attack of the Twin 150's

Attack of the Twin 150's

Update Time! :)

Haha, everybody loves an update with pictures... Here are some photos of my new flowering space with the added 150 watt hps...

:ying:

R

Re51n8

Kings Kush ~ nugs from previous harvest... they have a very musky earthen like smell with no signs of sweetness. the high is very stoney, but also hits fast like the wreck did. these buds have been in cure for about a week now.

Purple Wreck ~ woohoo :dance013: this regular seed plant turned out to be a female! found a couple preflowers on one of the lower branches. she is looking good... this baby here was born October 2nd, 2009.

Group ~ in vegetative mode... re-potted most of my mothers into gallon containers.

Moby Dick ~ fd59 clones... will be chopped down tomorrow or the next day in order to have enough time to dry them and start the curing process b4 i head out on a business trip.

Kandy Kush ~ nom nom! fd59 clones... also to be cut tomorrow or the next day. the calyxes look like little fruity pebbles and smell just as sweet!

bummer tho, i have found bananas on booth my moby dick and kandy kush plants... not everywhere, but in sporadic spots. maybe caused by my light leak... everything will b ok since im harvesting soon anyways.

:wave:

R

Re51n8

lovin your setup, similar to mine. Was that mazar seed a freebie from the seed boutique?

thanx for stoppin by! and yes the mazar seed was a freebie from the seed boo, I still have a bunch left! lol

R

Re51n8

kandy kush harvest

kandy kush harvest

Kandy Kush ~ fd61 clones,,, harvest day! i would have liked to have gone longer with these babies... next time around!

anyways, all these are upside down and drying now... no more babies are in flower until the end of march. sooo, all my mothers have been transplanted into gallon or larger containers and gonna be pampered till i return from my trip. next round i plan on flowering less plants, but larger and bushier to see how that works.

:wave:

C

ChynaRyder

I have enjoyed your thread...I like your pioneering style, and the variety. I am curious about the smoke on the moby dick...I have one about a week old, and i am pretty intrigued by it. I have not been able to find a good description of the effects, so would love to hear your opinion.

Keep up the good work...Cheers!

R

Re51n8

@ chynaryder! thanx for stoppin by!

at the moment, moby dick has been dried and is in cure... but i am out of town till next week. i still need to shoot some photos of the prior harvests... but i did try out a tester nug of both moby dick and kandy kush b4 leaving town. it seems the lime pinesol scent that lingered moby dick has diminished... the smoke is quite smooth with almost no discernible taste. pretty nugs tho, lol. the high is kinda hard to tell apart from my trainwreck stash; upbeat euphoric haziness, good day time smoke. the kandy kush still has it's fruity smell, but has developed a sort of acrid stench to it. this smoke is a lot more body numbing and brain dumping... similar to the kings kush in effect. lol. i will get back 2 u guys and give a better description with photos on my return! :)

early420

I stumbled on your thread today and I gotta say man, it's very inspiring. Wonderful journal! I can't wait to see what them little bushes yield. Especially the TW.

R

Re51n8

moby 'n' kandy

moby 'n' kandy

Moby Dick ~ friends said it smelled like cat piss, but i sniff a pine-sol fresh scent upon ripping buds apart, although upon inhale / exhale cannot sense any flavor... very smooth light smoke. a good day time toke in lite dose, but can get me too speedy or psychedelic for my taste if overdone. i enjoy it nonetheless because it doesn't put me to sleep.

Kandy Kush ~ this right here has a delightful aroma, not as fruity as b4, but still floral and rotten at the same time. nice thick smooth smoke with the taste similar to it's smell. it's definitely medicinal and can get my eyes drowsy in no time... stoney couch / bed sinkin stuff.

:ying: