What's new

weirdest suggested additives for watering plants with

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Whats the weirdest additive/substance you've ever put into your plant feed??

Anyone ever heard of adding cocaine to the water you water your plants with??? what about "the morning after pill"??

I only ask this because I was told today by a friend who used to grow a few rooms full ... (although it sounds like shit!!) ANY TRUTH IN THIS???
LOL
Peace!

Phoenix

Birth control pills ae the wierdest and most useless additive I have ever heard of, supposed to produce more females from seed LOL.

Where did I read it? Why general on OG of coarse

Sleepy

Veteran
hehe if you've got a bunch of 'morning after' pills laying around the house, i doubt growing MJ is your main concern! :pointlaug

vinegar
bleach
crushed aspirin :confused:

those 3 were the ones i thought most strange. i never used them , though.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
CatsSunbathingT.jpg
STK_FOO_OrJuice.jpg

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Bat shit or as we say bat guano may be weird but is very good in nitrogen and very good for plants.

buckeye-leaf

E Dub J

some dumbass i know said he was gonna spray his plants with liquid acid so you trip when you smoke it!:biglaugh:

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Those "Birth Control Patches" are quite the wonder additive accordin' to this "old coot" I wasa yackin' with ...
He said whya all Yah'll gotta do is justa slap 'em on the outside of the bucket in a container soil grow (in order to not "overdose" them)...if you put it on the base of the stem,
"Why best stand back!"... "they'll be growin' as large as redwood trees, so darn big thata you can drive your car thru the stump"...he was a sayin'...

(probably a "tall Tale'r", I'ma kinda thinkin' .) ;) :)
Although I heard it works pretty darn good on corn too ;) :D

;) :) :D
But I'ma warnin' ya in advance!...
don't be feedin' that extra corn to the chickens.

P.S. : Don't toss the cobs in the worm bin either. :)

:D :joint: :wave:

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
nice one everyone... if ya hear of anything keep me informed.... I have heard of the acid thing but app. mixin it with the feed.... same with the cokaine and morning after pills....
I dont have any but most girls have em.... lol

Verite

Veteran
The real freaky part is it tastes just like regular chicken, only bigger.

the craw

dont know about feeding them weird shit,,,,but I can sit and talk a load of it to them for hours..................

Verite

Veteran
Are you sure it isnt the whole using your ass for the sprayer thing that has them concerned?

Wow, Verite I was wondering when it was my turn. Well, in honest, my friends are concern with the methane I pump out from the backside.;).
NoS

G

Try using 1 cap full of Hydrgenproxide per gallon of water while they are in flower. :yoinks:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
this buds 4 u ... wouldn't that just kill em off? lol
Gamera lol
Nos ... why what does it do????
Peace!

Dilute methanol is great

Dilute methanol is great

Hey there delta,
Methanol acts as another carbon source for fixation into sugars. Helps to increase growth especially in low CO2 areas. It also I think I got some C&P material here....
Let me check some other references. But it also acts as an excellent wetting agent.

Methanol Production and Use, Edited by: Wu-Hsun Cheng and Harold H. Kung
ISBN: 0-8247-9223-8
1994 ( 10th printing )

Chapter 7 is all about methanol and agriculture.

Here is some excerpts from it:

" ... the uptake of methanol by plants in light leaves no significant residual
methanol above baseline as detectable by as chromatography within 15 - 30 min. of penetration "

" Methanol is a concentrated liquid source of carbon, but, only very low
concentrations, higher concentrations generally found to be toxic "

Pg. 256
" Nonomura and Benson recently established that the application of
concentrations of 10 - 100% methanol to some crops, increased photosynthetic productivity. "

" Plant metabolism of concentrations of methanol that was previously considered to be toxic was achieved by application with high-intensity sunlight.

" Laboratory and field observations support indications that methanol inhibits
photorespiration "

THe last one is imprtant because we want the plant to make food and not use it.

I'll check the lab for my notes. Regards, NoS

Latest posts

Latest posts