What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

show off your rosin, who's got the best?

Got a buddy pressing at 110F and leavings a lil in the coffee filter the end product is vary translucent with amazing flavor he clames he is leaving the fats and lipids behind by not pressing it out all the way his old hash pucks he pressed still look like you could press more out but he doesn't

EsterEssence

Veteran
So one of my best friends in the 40 year club came out to do a squish sesh, I had 2, 50 gm patties of my best kief that had been in the freezer sense last year, the heart pattern formed on the cold tile with no help in fact I didn't even notice it at first...

Attachments

• DSCN1196.jpg
    DSCN1196.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN1208.jpg
    DSCN1208.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 9

tiffa

Great info thanks - It would be good if you could do a little thread on drip tech as I don't think there is any on ICMAG.

Goats

just shy of 1g of hindu kush rosin. few particulates in there but i don't mind so much, it's just for myself.

this stuff is a pleasure to dab.

picture.php

Goats

So what temps/times/pressure are people finding work best for them?
We've been pressing at 85 degrees for about 90-120 seconds increasing pressure from 2000-6000 psi over that time.