What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attitude Seedbank?

Man at Arms

Has anyone had an experience with Attitude Seedbank in the states? They have a wide range of breeders. In my previous grow life I used Gypsy’s Boutique and since getting back into our hobby, SeedsBoutique is no longer. I’ve recently ordered from Nirvana with great success. I just want to spread my wings a bit.

CimbaKat

tried attitude 2017 for two large order, both when they do their like twice a year nice site wide sale. Grabbed a plethora of autos, it took forever to come, but paid for stealth and it arrived safely and discretely. However, its changed since we last used it, they accepted credit and debit cards, now they do not.

Greenpoint Seeds, GYO, True North, Neptune all sell to the USA and have a wide array of selection, I never used any besides Greenpoint Seeds. I'm scetched out about GPS's processing being in China and people getting fraudulent charges post seed orders from them, is it true? IDK, maybe its haters, hating on their success and selling world class genetics for fractions of what other people do and they're pissed because price is dropping on seeds? OR they got hacked, ill never know. We ordered from them already like twice so it is what it is, never got hacked or anything but still a lil sketchy. Every seed order, we spend like $600+ to make it count and not have to deal with the bullshit again for a while. I intend to hopefully only buy a few select strains from now on, given the vast catalog that we've collected over the years. Greenpoint Seeds came literally in two days.. both orders, very legit, discrete, professionally packaged. I was super pleased quite frankly. If I didnt know about the China processing thing from reading on ICMAG then I'd be tell you to definitely do them.. you can always order and cancel your card and get a new on immediately afterwards.. They have fire genetics and are great for USA. Great sales, reverse auctions, holdiday days, Halloween is 66.6% discount... or was last year, we got $600 for $200

Man at Arms

tried attitude 2017 for two large order, both when they do their like twice a year nice site wide sale. Grabbed a plethora of autos, it took forever to come, but paid for stealth and it arrived safely and discretely. However, its changed since we last used it, they accepted credit and debit cards, now they do not.

Greenpoint Seeds, GYO, True North, Neptune all sell to the USA and have a wide array of selection, I never used any besides Greenpoint Seeds. I'm scetched out about GPS's processing being in China and people getting fraudulent charges post seed orders from them, is it true? IDK, maybe its haters, hating on their success and selling world class genetics for fractions of what other people do and they're pissed because price is dropping on seeds? OR they got hacked, ill never know. We ordered from them already like twice so it is what it is, never got hacked or anything but still a lil sketchy. Every seed order, we spend like $600+ to make it count and not have to deal with the bullshit again for a while. I intend to hopefully only buy a few select strains from now on, given the vast catalog that we've collected over the years. Greenpoint Seeds came literally in two days.. both orders, very legit, discrete, professionally packaged. I was super pleased quite frankly. If I didnt know about the China processing thing from reading on ICMAG then I'd be tell you to definitely do them.. you can always order and cancel your card and get a new on immediately afterwards.. They have fire genetics and are great for USA. Great sales, reverse auctions, holdiday days, Halloween is 66.6% discount... or was last year, we got $600 for $200

Thanks for the info. I just saw GPS and they have some interesting strains not to mention they ship inside the US. Thanks again Cimba!

BuzzBob56

I'm scetched out about GPS's processing being in China and people getting fraudulent charges post seed orders from them

Thx for this info, CK! I'll be concerned as well! I read a tip somewhere to get a prepaid debit card with a balance needed for an order. That way avoiding the risk of your credit card/bank card getting ripped. :tiphat:

Man at Arms

When I bought my seeds from Nirvana, I used my CC and the charge came from China. That was 2 months ago and I have not seen any random charges on my card since the purchase.

Man at Arms

Thanks for the info. I just saw GPS and they have some interesting strains not to mention they ship inside the US. Thanks again Cimba!

Thx for this info, CK! I'll be concerned as well! I read a tip somewhere to get a prepaid debit card with a balance needed for an order. That way avoiding the risk of your credit card/bank card getting ripped. :tiphat:

I read up on GYO and they had some bad reviews. Poor seeds, people not receiving seeds, etc I read that they are a spinoff of DNA Genetics but couldn’t find that anywhere else. Their prices are awesome though and have lots of breeders. Have you used them before?

M

moose eater

Haven't done an order with The attitude in 15-18 years now, but when we did, they came through fine.... for the most part.

Don't recall for sure if it was them, or another outfit; I/we paid for 'stealth shipping,' and when we opened the package at the residence we'd had it shipped to (for a safe address), the 'stealth shipping' was ALL of the seed packs/breeder packs, placed in a ceramic *coffee cup in very plain view upon opening.(I'd opted for a coffee cup rather than a t-shirt).

The coffee cup was embossed with the logo "Rollin' Stash", and the stealthy aspect was apparently the gross assumption that no one in this world would suspect that the plastic and organic material in the cup (clearly sticking out of the cup, had it been x-rayed) would possibly be ... what? CANNABIS SEEDS??!

Still have the cup in the cupboard. Laugh half the time I look at it, and that was going on 2 decades ago. I'm easily entertained.

Let's just say, however, that as a fellow who once crossed borders with undeclared (this or that), to apply the term 'stealth' to the package we received, made me lose any remaining minute semblance of faith I had in the professionalism or proficiency of the United States Customs folks, as well as what some heads regard as 'stealthy.'.

The whole ordeal reminded me of a Cheech & Chong movie. "Here, man!! Put the roach in the ash tray. They'll never look for it in there, maaaan!!"

Attitude did fine for me a couple years ago, and for 6 years before that. Even had to re-ship a couple that got snatched by customs.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mid Week Song is a stand up site. They were here as vendors for a while. A friend spent $350 recently sending cash- great folks to deal with, order arrived with no problems.

Attitude, when living in CO, I had 2 seizures from Customs, but that was 6 yrs ago.

Personally, I wouldn't trust a Chinese credit card transaction or transfers. Even though everything is peachy now, they can easily abscond with info at a later time.

Man at Arms

Thanks everyone. I was also checking out The Vault and they seem like they are stand up. Really good reviews on them.

Man at Arms

Mid Week Song is a stand up site. They were here as vendors for a while. A friend spent $350 recently sending cash- great folks to deal with, order arrived with no problems.

Attitude, when living in CO, I had 2 seizures from Customs, but that was 6 yrs ago.

Personally, I wouldn't trust a Chinese credit card transaction or transfers. Even though everything is peachy now, they can easily abscond with info at a later time.

Thanks everyone. I was also checking out The Vault and they seem like they are stand up. Really good reviews on them.

The Vault also does a 12.5% discount for ICM members

CimbaKat

Did you pay for stealth shipping with attitude? Did they refund you? I know if you pay for stealth, +guaranteed delivery, they refund if seized if I'm not mistaken, we ordered like 2 years ago or so and chose these options. I feel like their "stealth" options suck, feel like you'd see anything through the X-ray... but it was stealthy non the less, and was discrete. Came as a gift from ireland or something silly like that.

Yeah I read about the China CC transaction nonsense way after I had taken the Greenpoint Seeds dive and balled out, but it was totally fucking worth it lol... was during reverse auctions, got Copper Chem for like $20 bucks, then another for $40 bucks, Dynamite Diesel for $18.00 and another for $50. Got like 20 fuckin strains for under $400.00 (200+ seeds) of world class genetics crossed to an elite Corey Heim Stardawg Dad. All seeds come packaged professionally and were safe and sound. I believe theres bonus seeds in each pack (additional), Orders came in two days... I was shocked. Attitude took literally shy of a month and then (was during black friday sale however, so understandable, crazy time to order anything) but the orders were seperated so one came, then another came, which sucked because we wanted to run some seeds from on delivery and some from another. Didn't like how shitty attitudes website was. WE cannot even log into the account we created to buy seeds. My cousin cannot order from them for the life of him... no matter what he tries or I try, it won't work, IDK why... Making an account just loops account creation over and over, every time he tries.

I've been looking for alternative options as well besides Attitude and GPS..

I'd like to buy some Bubbas Gift, Ghost Train Haze OG #1, Glueberry OG, a solid Cheese, a solid White Widow, a solid Blueberry, a solid Jack Herrer, Dieseltonic. Ugh so much money lol. PAin finding one vendor who sells all of em... fuckin Attitude is the only one and I'd have to figure out cryptocurrency .

I'll check mid week song out, howd he send the Cash, any special way so that dick head postal people don't open it and steal it...? Mail it in a birthday card orsomething?

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Have used Attitude until 2015 and with dozens of orders ( always payed for stealth&safe deliver) never had a single problem. A couple of times stuff got lost ( on occasions where the delivery address was not a UK one) but they´ve just resend the whole lot again.
I still got canna related mugs&t-shirts due to all those stealth packs and freebies that i never had the time to grow.
Nowadays things might have changed.
If you try the code ***** you might even get a 10% discount on your order.
Best luck on your shopping.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The tude never let me down. I'm currently waiting on an order I believe customs has. Will wait longer and then I'm sure the tude will resend. I always pay for stealth why take a chance.

Many many orders, all a success.

Man at Arms

hey how do you get the ICMAG discount? I may end up using the vault, they have alotta the genetics we want. and really solid prices plus freebies...

Check out the Vendors section on here. The Vault is listed as a Vendor the the owner has a sticky on the forum. Enter code ICM12.5. Check out The Vault Forum on here in the Vendors Section

swapmeet

I used MSNL for my current grow. They were ranked top seed co of 2019 by some place I hadn't heard of because they are always running sales, good freebies with every order, and high quality genetics. Also guaranteed delivery that is actually super stealth. So far, I am impressed, but it is early in the grow...100% germ rate...

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
I use attitude from 2009,dozens of orders, never a problem, also old stock all germed.. Great storage... Only a pack of 5 fem 2 years back not germed, I have contacted the breeders without reply, when I have exposed the problem to attitude us have send me another pack delivery includes totally free... Attitude Seedbank its the Number one in europe for the my experience..