What's new

New Genetics!!

stanky1

I recently visited my buddy who i met about a year ago, he is a fellow grower, we dont get to visit too often due to our busy shedules and we live 60 miles apart. He just informed me he is shutting down his operation due to security reasons, better to be safe than sorry in my state, anyways he has been at the game alot longer than me and has aquired a nice selction of strains. He has offered to give me all these genetics so long as he can get them back in the future.I feel really bad for my buddy as he has been doing this for 10 years straight. I plan to preserve his genetics and add to my own collection as well. Blue cheese and C99 clones in the works too from another friend. Im just so excited i had to share the news!
Strains
-Deathstar(ECSDxSensi Star)
-Lemon G
-Candy
-Snow
-Kali Mist
-Bugglegum
-Ice
-Romulan

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
badass, another thread was just talking about "Deathstar", i'm looking forward to your grow reports on that one! And is it Bugglegum or Bubblegum? if its not a typo, then what's the lineage of Bugglegum?
Awesome score dude

ArcticBlast

stanky1

Have any of you ever heard of Candy, truly one of the most tasty herbs i have ever smoked, very sweet, sugary hashy thing going on a very nice mellow buzz. I have heard stories it used to be called candy corn because it was grown in cornfeilds around the midwest(Indiana and Ohio) it grows very spindly, floopy, just weird. Lots of small dense buds, yeilds average, not bad for what i would consider an elite clone at least in the midwest. This clone has been very common in my area but have never heard any thing about it on any of the boards. Please let me know if anyone has any info on it.

Stanky

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta be a Midwesterner with that strain list.....glad he decided to pass them on rather than toss them...

Nice grab with the Lemon G and Deathstar and Snow....no Dumpster in the mix?

I've not heard Snow mentioned for quite some time...kinda thought people might have moved on past that one...

Also surprised not to see ISS on the list....

Crazy how some things are SOOOOO regional...hahahaha.

Keep them alive!

dank.Frank

stanky1

Hes had his cut for 6 years i believe, it was passed to him by a friend of his who is very very serious into breeding and growing. Its very good stuff, very orange/peachy smelling 96 day pheno. Taste just like oberon when cured. The snow is def old school, classic skunk hybrid, yeilds great, taste good, nice mild happy high. No dumpster, i have not heard as much love about this strain. No info on the candy?

thanks
Stanky

H

highsteppa

Hows the Deathstar? Got a bunch of ECSD x SS last winter..... just sitting in the fridge, curious though

stanky1

it nice, pretty potent this particular pheno, it was gifted to my friend as a cut, very lemon lime fuel, with hints of sweetness. taste really good, i liked it alot it was his first run with it so he said it didnt yeild great. 75 days flower and not too much streach.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I've had lemon g... I think. The bud I had was sorta lemony-metalic with a very clear up high. Does that sound right? BTW I vaped it.

Congrats on your adopted girls!

stanky1

I would describe the lemon g as a lemon cleaner smell, with subtle hints of orange and pine, nice high. Great structure, nice dense buds, yeilds pretty well. My buddy had 2 just a few days from harvest that were 5 feet tall that he was expecting 6 zips off each. The genetics are supposed to be ColumbianxG13, the g13 being a cut that passed around ohio as g 13, no real known origin. No info on the candy? someone outthere has to have it or at least know of it. Please let me know

-stanky

hilljack

i get a little bit of a nutty taste in that lemon g

also some of those deathstar phenos can get 80-90 days to reach max potency

might wanna check into running a few an extra week or two

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
I recently visited my buddy who i met about a year ago, he is a fellow grower, we dont get to visit too often due to our busy shedules and we live 60 miles apart. He just informed me he is shutting down his operation due to security reasons, better to be safe than sorry in my state, anyways he has been at the game alot longer than me and has aquired a nice selction of strains. He has offered to give me all these genetics so long as he can get them back in the future.I feel really bad for my buddy as he has been doing this for 10 years straight. I plan to preserve his genetics and add to my own collection as well. Blue cheese and C99 clones in the works too from another friend. Im just so excited i had to share the news!
Strains
-Deathstar(ECSDxSensi Star)
-Lemon G
-Candy
-Snow
-Kali Mist
-Bugglegum
-Ice
-Romulan

Man you better let me hold them down for you. Just in case. lol
Shit i wish i had friends that grow. My internet friends are the only one i can talk grow shit with.

dkmonk

Hey is your friend also on roll it up canna site?

Just curious because I have talked to a guy on roll it up that grows candy and lemon g that is really cool and lives close to me.

stanky1

Not that know of, he doesnt strike me as being on a board, but i know lots of peeps who have lemon g and candy, they are both pretty widely grown in my area. But i wouldnt be surprised if we knew some of the same peeps. Ill hit you up pm when i get enough post.

-stanky

dkmonk

Not that know of, he doesnt strike me as being on a board, but i know lots of peeps who have lemon g and candy, they are both pretty widely grown in my area. But i wouldnt be surprised if we knew some of the same peeps. Ill hit you up pm when i get enough post.

-stanky

Yah man I would really appreciate it if you hit me up, when you get enough posts.