What's new

Joe Biden Thread

redlaser

Veteran
Ya, no need to check his words and actions
Growlegal knows at his core he is a racist.
That should be good enough.
Derp.
Do you guys read ur arguments before you post them? Because if this one was a boat.. it would be at the bottom of the ocean with all the holes in it.

If you are unsure if trump is a racist, ask yourself why he insists the Central Park five are guilty despite being cleared by dna evidence.

Birtherism would be another example, of checking his words and actions.

Amynamous

Come on say it
President Joe Biden
Joe will be your President for 8 more years get used to it and above all...ENJOY

derp:good:

I thought i heard Joe commit to a single term.
If trump gets out of the way, i could envision a Haley/Harris match up.
:dancer: :dancer:
catfight...meeeeeow

Cannavore

Veteran
Kamala Harris didnt pick up a single delegate in the 2020 democratic primaries lol. She isnt qualified, she was anointed by neoliberal orthodoxy.

Amynamous

Kamala Harris didnt pick up a single delegate in the 2020 democratic primaries lol. She isnt qualified, she was anointed by neoliberal orthodoxy.

If being “qualified” was a prerequisite for becoming president, then ____________ never would have been president.
Everyone can fill in that blank on their own! :D

Cannavore

Veteran
If being “qualified” was a prerequisite for becoming president, then ____________ never would have been president.
if being a neoliberal was good it wouldn't have led to trump winning and almost winning again if it wasnt for covid 19.

kamala will never be president, and if she does manage to make it there, enjoy trump on steroids the next time around.

Cannavore

Veteran
Pete Butti getting his promised cabinet position from Obama for fucking with the Iowa Caucus and the Super Tuesday fuckery.

Another barely qualified individual with a abysmal record who was polling at about 1% support from Black democrats/voters during the primary.

growlegal

Veteran
if being a neoliberal was good it wouldn't have led to trump winning and almost winning again if it wasnt for covid 19.

kamala will never be president, and if she does manage to make it there, enjoy trump on steroids the next time around.

He failed to win the Republican dominated Electoral college
He couldn't win as an incumbent
He has zero chance in 2024
He will not run because his ego can't take losing
But he will keep the GOP guessing as long as he feels he has control

Cannavore

Veteran
He failed to win the Republican dominated Electoral college
He couldn't win as an incumbent
He has zero chance in 2024
He will not run because his ego can't take losing
But he will keep the GOP guessing as long as he feels he has control
i don't mean donald the man. i mean donald the ideology aka neo-fascism. trump sr will be gone soon

harris is about as polarizing as HRC is. the republicans wont vote for her and neither will the left. it'll be 2016 all over again but this time with a competent charismnatic fascist instead of bumbling idiot charismatic trump.

neoliberalism needs to go away. it's become the graveyard of progress and progressive movements. just a bunch of virtue signaling corporate woke propaganda and pretending to resist the right while giving them everything they want (because neoliberals are also the right).

no better time than now to bring the democratic party back to the actual left side of the spectrum. which is a surefire way to actually win beacuse the policies of the left are overwhelmingly popular no matter what ideology the voter holds.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Allot of stuff will come out on trump after he's out.
Expect a few more tell alls when people are not so intimidated.

St. Phatty

maybe the US should do like corporate America and just hire its CEO from another nation.

NZ boss Ms. Ahern for example.

med4u

Veteran

You aint lyin ..i just saw an interview with her....
Total and complete empty vessel...less than zero
Bout made me puke ...a complete and utter slap in the face to the afro Americans of this country to think the first afro american woman to serve as a vp
Is nothing more than an intellectual door stop....

Gonna be a helluva show....

growlegal

Veteran
You aint lyin ..i just saw an interview with her....
Total and complete empty vessel...less than zero
Bout made me puke ...a complete and utter slap in the face to the afro Americans of this country to think the first afro american woman to serve as a vp
Is nothing more than an intellectual door stop....

Gonna be a helluva show....

Just think Bill Barr with morals
She will be great as 47

growlegal

Veteran
Yea right....sleepy will have her turnin tricks outta the Lincoln bedroom to foriegn dignitaries
Hunter will be up in there burning her with crack pipes and whatnot :biglaugh:

Again you are confusing the Trump criminal ways with President Bidens administration

Melania turns tricks for the orange goon
Glad they are gone

igrowone

Veteran
Again you are confusing the Trump criminal ways with President Bidens administration

Glad they are gone
in the days to come old Trumpers will tell tales of what they did in that golden age
the country was in their palm
the young ones eyes will light up for a while until they realize how many times they've heard it

mowood3479

Veteran
:angelshug:Trump doesn't have to state he is racist to be racist
But I checked the thread title and would like to congratulate Joe Biden

Well done my fellow Americans

This is why I don’t listen to a word the left says.
This isn’t even an argument... and apparently it’s the best you’ve got.

mowood3479

Veteran

Glad they are gone

It’s kinda racist to call the flotus a whore..
She is after all a Slovenian immigrant.
But ur welcome to be prejudice against whom ever ud like.. I just thought it was interesting all the racism ur doing