What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(NF) Nutrifield user's

N

noyd666

nice to read some older threads. used A&B Nutrafield myself for a few years, still got 2 five lt bottles , changed brands when trying to solve a growth problem, never had any prob up till then, maybe the nutes to old? must try it on one see how it goes.

Goldust

Their coco seems better than some I've used not as much ph problems
And the alaska pure is a good additive smells like it has molasses in it?seems to add on more weight to flowers

Doobered

And the alaska pure is a good additive smells like it has molasses in it?seems to add on more weight to flowers

ya i havent had to adjust much at all after mixing. The alaskan pure seems the be the weight and size builder. ocean mist for resin production and taste

Jesco

I'm in the process of setting up my first indoor grow and was considering using Nutrifield nutes and additives.

What, apart from the A&B and Alaska pure would anyone recommend? Thanks

N

noyd666

have been using canna but just bought a few bags of nutrifield because of cheaper price, no problems before.

Goldust

I'm in the process of setting up my first indoor grow and was considering using Nutrifield nutes and additives.

What, apart from the A&B and Alaska pure would anyone recommend? Thanks

stuff to make Ph adjustment
Ph meter
Ph down and up if you really need that

Cheeba420

dont get sucked into nutrifields i gotta ad this.. i gotta ad that scam..
they nutes arent any better then the powders at bunnings.. take it easy and learn what your tree needs b4 smashing with chems it dont really need..

Latest posts

Latest posts