What's new

'The know ur australian when' thread..

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When your backyard is big enough to play a game of cricket...:biggrin:

RACIST COMMENTS OR TONES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE DELETED ANY MEMBERS FOUND DOING SO WILL BE WARNED AND CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY UNDERSTOOD..?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I'm not aussie but I have aussie friends.

When you hate Fosters but you tell Americans it's good

... I can't think of anything besides Paul Hogan and Vegemite for some damn reason. And BTW they're not prawns they're SHRIMP DAMMIT.

Victoria Bitter, is good.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
When your backyard is big enough to play a game of cricket...:biggrin:

RACIST COMMENTS OR TONES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE DELETED ANY MEMBERS FOUND DOING SO WILL BE WARNED AND CAN BE BANNED PERMANENTLY UNDERSTOOD..?

Understood, it just really gets to me the previous comments of that bloke. I got a bit carried away. My girlfriend is of Indian descent, I love her and have heard the derision directed at her in the past.

Cone Head

you think its a great idea to drink a carton of export and then play a game of footy in your thongs

HaHa!! And its funny to think what the americans reading this would think!

Thong in Australia - "Usually rubber, open footware, known in most parts of the world as "flip flops"

Thong in rest of world - Skimpy underwear consisting of mostly string material, known in Australia as a "G-String"

Anyone for a game of paro, G-string clad footy lol

pinkskunk

when you say "get fucked or fuck off" to express excitement amazement or approval to some ones comment or just about anything realy!

bushweed

Veteran
You know you're Australian

You know you're Australian

when your best mate is fucking your girlfriend...

G

Guest50138

You probaly have said at least once in you life

"ewescangoandgetfuckedthefuckenlotaewesimgunathafuckinpub fuckoff ":gday:

and hey bushweed at least your mate wasnt fucking your mother :)

you take a dump, publicly, in Germany, during Oktoberfest, in the parking lot, en masse.

i was there this september for the first 6 days of the beer drinking carnival for kidults. not knocking australians in general, but this 15+ group of aussie dudes were totally crapping in the parking lot by people's car doors... you get the disgusting picture.

C

Chamba

you know you are an Aussie when you say "um" after every third word spoken.

C

Chamba

you know you're an Aussie when you never ever move your bottom lip when speaking, except when using four letter words.

Latest posts

Latest posts