What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOSCASEEDS testers: GRAPEFRUIT FLY... by mellomel

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hello to my fellow icmager's.

First of all I would really like to thank Mosca Negra for giving my husband & I this wonderful oppotunity, I hope we do you proud. Thank you to a lil someone else for the recommendation, you know who you are ;)....

They beans have been scuffed and are now soaking in some ph'ed water for 24 hrs. Then they will be placed on my good old fashion 'makeup pads' on a plate covered. Then placed on a heating mat which is what 22-25 deg c until they tail.

:joint:Veg box 1.4L x 0.6W x 1H Mtres with 4x 36w cool white 4 ft fluro shop lights.

:joint:Medium I will be using is General Hydroponics coco maybe with some pearlite this round aswell.

:joint:Nutes to be used will be 'House n Garden Van de zwaan'.

:joint:1 x 1000w mh/hps switchable light.

:joint:Room measurements are 1.4L x 1.4W x 2H metres.

:joint:Have air dehumidyfier 24/7 when in flower and aircon due to summer arriving at the same time. :(

:joint:Inline fan and odour sok carbon filter + ocsilating fan.

picture.php

Take care all and enjoy the ride.

Stay safe n high :)

~MM

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck Hun, if you need any help along the way just ask, but i'm sure you will do Mosca proud
Got my seat on the lounge for the RIDE

Love ya work

Shaun

mellomel

ICMag Donor
your such a dag hun. Thanks. Inamorata.

and the competition between husband and wife begins, lol ;) ;) ;)

M

mosca negra

Now This is going to be GREAT!!! Really looking forward to your grow!

The BIG guns are out for this one. :)

Proost!

Mosca

I

idoreallytry

its funny when u sent me the message i was packing a bowl of C4 x C99,,,yummy juicy fruit goodness,,,enjoy these guys if its as good as this here then its very very nice,,,peace

mellomel

ICMag Donor
LOL...

LOL...

you are now a FlyGirl!!

hehehe

meow!

SLEEPY, I like it. Wish I could change my user name to that now, D'oh....

Thank you all for stopping by with your encouraging words of support :)

I feel very priviledged to be running these testers on behalf of yourself Mosca. If anyone knows who Big Kev is then you will now what I mean when I say "I'M EXCITED!!!":woohoo:, lol....

If any one has any suggestions or :2cents:. Please don't be shy to posting them. I am very open minded and am up for any suggestions, ideas and most of all positive critisism, it never hurts to hear others opinions. I am all about furthering my knowledge when it comes to growing. And am still an apprentice, so to speak.

Take care all and stay safe n high :abduct:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to hear the good news Mell!:woohoo:
not going to miss this ride, thats for sure!
Mine got hungry pretty darn early, and have asked for feedings with each watering so far. They grow pretty fast, yet stay pretty compact.
Best wishes on your grow!
RM

Graceweed

:woohoo::woohoo:

This is such a nice new Mel, I wish you the very best out of this special Mosca's grow!
Thanks for your encouragement, we'll be crossing our fingers together, our grows being very close to each other even at such continental distances!

have a blessed popping time! ;)

and the competition between husband and wife begins, lol ;) ;) ;)

I'd tag in just for this.....eheheh......just kidding girl, looks like u have a very nice supporting husband there!!!!

oregon_guy

I know Mel and Shaun will make the best of this grow. The best of luck to you guys on this one. This sounds like a really nice cross!!

:joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thanks Mel/Shaun you know ill be watching this closely...

Latest posts

Latest posts