You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2015, 02:42 AM #21
yocs

Location: tent city, im talking camping tents.. straight homeless
yocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the roughyocs is a jewel in the rough
sounds like you gotta lotta interesting stuff goin on over there. Not very familiar with top dressing and ground cover, but can you use ground cover like clover with foxfarm ocean forest? I really like the look, but have a feeling it would burn little plants.
yocs is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2015, 05:37 PM #22
EssentialGround

EssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura about
slab of coconut oil, bananna, blueberries, dried cherries, cinnamon, pinch of salt, chia seeds, almonds, a tad of brownsugar, water and coconut milk.. Fire Breakfast
EssentialGround is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2015, 05:38 PM #23
EssentialGround

EssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura aboutEssentialGround has a spectacular aura about
how about growing Chia seeds as a cover crop?
Cha cha chia!
EssentialGround is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2015, 06:03 PM #24
I wood

I wood has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by EssentialGround View Post
how about growing Chia seeds as a cover crop?
Cha cha chia!
I have done that, they get bigger than expected and are not very drought tolerant.
Living clover is a better mulch and will add a bit of nitrogen to the system as it grows and more when it dies.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:27 PM #25
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Photos

^^ Clones in Domes

These clones are in rockwool cubes, cut into aloe water then as rooting hormone I used either jb woods or root-tech. usually i use dip & grow liquid but have none handy, and I'm considering using the IBA powder in the future.

^^ Veg Tent, with T5 lites.
so much going on in veg... willhave to get rid of some of these plants to make room for more high priority strains coming on, like glue, ogkb 2.0, gluebreath, canna tsu, lime cookies bubba and perhaps one or two of these new strains that stand out as keepers. Might end up keeping around the purple pakistani diesel because the outdooor had really unique carob-y falvors, and yeilded decent sized dense buds.

^^ Ceramic Metal Halide Tent

^^^ High Pressure Sodium Tent

Both Flowering tents are shown in week 1
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:56 AM #26
growinthehills

growinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura aboutgrowinthehills has a spectacular aura about
Looks sweet. I'm interested in the CMH tent for sure. What kind of yields have you been getting on the 315's? I've been thinking of buying a few CMH's.
I've been thinking about this company for a plug and play system...

https://www.endomaxx.com/content/endomaxx-315h-0

Also stoked for you with the reused soil working well for 2 yrs and counting!
growinthehills is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2015, 01:22 AM #27
LostTribe

LostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to beholdLostTribe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
upon first reading, i wasn't sure if you were going to feed the milk and honey and vanilla chia mix to your soil or to yourself.
that does sound scrumptious, kinda wish i hadn't given them all to the soil now....

did some transplanting last nite, separated all my little aloe plants so they can propagate quicker, rosemary and time went from 1 gal to 3 gal, put some ganja plants from 1 gals into 3 gals.
also added more worms to my soil, dug small holes thru the topcoat layer and dropped handfulls of worm bin material into the holes, then re-covered with topcoat mix and mulch over that.

View Image
Need to get me an aloe plant again havent had any in years.

Subbed!
LostTribe is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2015, 02:39 AM #28
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by growinthehills View Post
Looks sweet. I'm interested in the CMH tent for sure. What kind of yields have you been getting on the 315's? I've been thinking of buying a few CMH's.
I've been thinking about this company for a plug and play system...

https://www.endomaxx.com/content/endomaxx-315h-0

Also stoked for you with the reused soil working well for 2 yrs and counting!
the cmh's are comprable to 600w hps, this is my first real run with them, my other CMH lite i donated to a former patient who started growing for themselves.
as for endomaxx - i'm familiar with their products, seems really nice all plug and play at different voltages - (277, 240, 120)
but
looks like they are catering more to big ops, because individual units are priced way higher than others.... even cycloptics with their fancy hood is more competitively priced than the endomaxx models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostTribe View Post
Need to get me an aloe plant again havent had any in years.
i'd like to get some different varieties of aloe, especially the big thick jumbo type they sell at the mexican grocery store; i always end up with these thin slightly fragile aloes.

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 12-05-2015 at 02:51 AM..

Old 12-07-2015, 02:47 AM #29
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

added intake fans to the tents last nite, and moved some lites aroud; a 600w HPS went in the middle of the CMH tent, and that was replaced with a 1000 MH in the other "hps tent". looks like the tents average around 75-80 f lites on and 60-65 or so lites out.
so now i have mixed spectrum in both tents, 2k w in one and 1230w in the other tent, still a t5 in veg.

winter rye is coming up thru the thick mulch, also planted some nasturtium flowers that are just now showing up above the mulch.

fed a compost tea both foliar and root drench last nite, took some sucker branches from under-carriages of plants, added some stakes for support.

Last edited by Avinash.miles; 12-09-2015 at 07:08 AM..

Old 12-07-2015, 03:22 PM #30
Insurmountable

Insurmountable is on a distinguished road
Looks great
Insurmountable is offline Quote