What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I OVERDOSED

D

danimal7

My last butter, made all my friends at the Smoke Out...not wanna smoke-- 2 Ozs prime bud, to 1 lb butter-- Worked pretty good--
I am getting ready to make another batch, using 1/2 oz of Kush Bubble Hash, for a lb of butter-- Hope it hurts ppl!! (J/K...I know it can't really hurt you...just convince you that it did!!:biggrin: )

"uncomfortably high" , "how long is this gonna last", "holy shit".......some of the comments that were repeated
and no one wants to smoke ....

czerwony

Well, when you smoke weed you can just wait for a while for the effects to drop off. But when eating cannabis, there's no way getting you back from the land of Nod ;). I remember when I made a cannabis milk with my friend, using male Northern Light plant. We had to use 2 liters of milk to cover the whole plant material.

It was sort of a mental terror. I didn't knew where the f.ck am I, who am I and what is the world all about ;). I was high for about 26 hours, so when went to sleep, woke up in the morning feeling as high as I was when I went asleep haha. Good thing I just didn't care about my state of mind and I didn't panic, call an ambulance or something. Could put me in serious legal issues!

after i trimmed a pound of herb with no gloves in a tiny room.. i got a bad headache and puked from it... i think i od form in absorbing in to my skin

R

REDEYE_420

HAHAHA you can't take eating Cannabis lightly, your taking 100% of the high when eating it - compared to maybe 70% when toking it? I love eating Cannabis, it is an amazing experience. Everyone should do it!

Peace. REDEYE.

Last edited:

ajc0k

i've been blazed out of my mind on edibles, far worst was 4-5 years ago I made fire crackers out of some arcata trainwreck, ate them burnt.. worst shit i've ever tasted, crunchy burnt weedy peanut buttery nastiness. anyway, i smoked like a good 8 bowls with some friends, of the same trainwreck while edibles kicked in then went for a walk. it ended up with me getting so fuckin high i got the spins eventually and puked atleast 15 times of the medium cheese pizza i munched down, all over the side walk. my friends had to help me walk hand over shoulder and i swear man while i was inching my way down the street in the city, i hallucinated some fine girl just shaking her ass and dancing inches from me the whole time, apparently i kept saying dude im getting a lap dance right now, over and over. had to get a ride home, made it to my door before puking all over the door mat, and laying there to be found by my parents.. :hide:

K

Kola Radical

The only time that has happened to me was when I used trim from a Sativa that was chopped way early. It made a very tweeky and dizzy feeling that was not pleasant.

Took hours of just sitting still before it went away.

my husband always makes the butter too strong. i felt like i was tripping one time. then our friends who got the same cookies all had the same reaction, especially after eatng them several days in a row. i cut the butter into 1/4 strength, we made cookies, and then one cookie was a nice dose. now we do the cannacaramels (dipped in chocolate or not), and 2 seems to be the right dose . . . . I always warn people to start with 1/2 and see, but it's HARD, b/c these things are soooooooooooooooo good. still some days eating 3 or 4 is fun, too. haven't had a trippy high off them yet, however. . . . .

i don't let my husband make butter anymore . . . .

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
I was completely wasted for over 48 hours once. I ate a friend's (on this forum) brownies composed with pure BHO oil on a Saturday night.

Sunday afternoon I had to buy new clothes for an out-of-town meeting that I was flying out for at 5:00 AM on Monday morning. I went to the downtown Macy's completely blasted from the night before. The assistant picked out a pair of pants and shirt for me after I handed him my dimensions on a piece of paper (couldn't speak correctly). I bought them on the spot without trying them on - I could barely walk, let alone find the changing room. He knew I was wasted, but hell, fresh meat with $, what does he care?

On Monday morning I was blasted in the cab to the airport, through security and on the plane, and had to drive to the office (which I had never been to) in a rental car. Got lost, but eventually found it with the help of a truck driver named "Tron". Wandered in to a conference meeting with the CIO and a bunch of other executives. I fell asleep at the meeting (helpfully, I was on the other end of the table and few people noticed). My boss chalked it up to jet lag and ordered me to the hotel for rest.

Never, ever again, BHO.

D

danimal7

after i trimmed a pound of herb with no gloves in a tiny room.. i got a bad headache and puked from it... i think i od form in absorbing in to my skin
I've got nausea once from doing alot of trimming too:comfort:

N

NellaK

my husband always makes the butter too strong. i felt like i was tripping one time. then our friends who got the same cookies all had the same reaction, especially after eatng them several days in a row. i cut the butter into 1/4 strength, we made cookies, and then one cookie was a nice dose. now we do the cannacaramels (dipped in chocolate or not), and 2 seems to be the right dose . . . . I always warn people to start with 1/2 and see, but it's HARD, b/c these things are soooooooooooooooo good. still some days eating 3 or 4 is fun, too. haven't had a trippy high off them yet, however. . . . .

i don't let my husband make butter anymore . . . .

:yay: ¨No No let him he have skills , LoL i marry him :smokeit:

well no one could consume anything made with it except him and one of our friends. everyone else was too high . . . . . no fun.

he even said he got tired of waking up high, especially after a few days . . . . :)

D

danimal7

made the shit again ...here it is
picture.php

picture.php

OU812

This thread has been educational, and...FUNNY AS HELL! The mental images I've been getting while reading through these posts-priceless!!!!:biggrin:

Flying Goat

The problem i have with edibles is a few hours after eating im not high just very heavy stoned walkin round the house into different rooms thinkin "right, what did i come in here for?" memory fucked lol, can be good sometimes for sleep and pain but not for goin out on any social occasion - definitely not good unless your goin to a fancy dress party as a zombie!!

Yeah, man, but when it comes to SERIOUS pain, sometimes you're grateful not to know what's going on... It all comes down to having a selection of different strains in the "medicine cabinet," ready to be pulled out to treat specific symptoms. One for nausea, one for headache, one for sleep, one for pain-free energy.

Cheers.

Che

Veteran
I love black out butter, the sky is the limit! Just depends on how big your pot is and how much cannabis you have ;)

My ultra potent brownies have some serious staying power, I mix whatever I have in which is usually indica's and hybridized varieties. I like to use 2 ounces of dried bud, shake, or sugar trim per lb of butter, that way I can get blasted off of 1 brownie.

The problem with these is my friends are afraid of them. One fellow ate half at night, and had to call in sick to work the next day, waking up just as high as the night before. Since he had the day off he decided to eat the other half.. and couldn't get off the couch all day. He described it as being wheelchaired..

Another gentleman, with a lower tolerance, had an overpowering anxiety attack after eating only a quarter of 1 brownie... he was fine until his mother called which proved to be the catalyst in his demise that night. His partner has a higher tolerance though, she stocked up on them :)

The real danger with cannabis food is stoners getting the munchies. I've seen this a few times, you get a buzz from smoking earlier on and when offered canna infused food they sometimes overindulge. "Say goodnight Sally!" lol

Flying Goat

As a med user with FM, I have my share of chronic pain. I've never been much of a smoker, and it is difficult for me to smoke enough to deal with my pain issues (wish I had a vaporizer because I like the quick onset of inhaled MJ). I have found that canna baked products are the best for long-term, overall pain control. Then, I use my Green Dragon Juice (tincture) & smoked MJ for quick control of breakthrough pain.

I should have been a cannapharmacist, I guess. I have certain strains I love for their upbeat, cerebral effects on the days when I hurt & have no energy or motivation. I have others I rely on for that "velvet hammer" effect when I have a nasty puking migraine (puts me right to sleep & I wake up without it). For chronic muscle spasm & joint pain, I have still another strain.

My goals are simple: 1) to legalize cannabis for medical use in my state; followed by, 2) to get cannabis moved from Schedule I to Schedule 3; 3) to build a cannabis cooperative in my state where we may build a compendium of knowledge of specific effects of specific strains on specific conditions; 4) develop a seed co-op where we may share this plant amongst one another; 5) develop a pollen bank and encourage new growers & breeders to further discover & refine the benefits of this plant.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
how with weed you can "OD" and then go snowboarding.

well if you really go for the OD, let me say that you won t be able to do snowboard. nor drive, nor perform anything that requires some coordination. it becomes really hard to control your movements... that s how i know i had edibles and they work for me, it starts with trouble doing things, exactly like very high dose of vaporisation but stronger, you tend to become really clumsy...

Latest posts

Latest posts