What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The only thing this plant is missing is some bioluminescence

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_3935.jpg
IMG_3940.jpg
IMG_3940_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_3938.jpg
IMG_3934_Trimmed_2.jpg
IMG_3933.jpg
IMG_3932_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_3930_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_3931_Trimmed_1.jpg

Grendelkhan

Nice looking lady you got there 40. I hope that you haven't pulled her yet as I don't think that she got any amber on her yet. What cutting is this lovely lady? I am guessing she some Sat dom mix of some sort? In any case it look great. Keep up the good fight brother.
Peace.
Gkhan.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Grendel I plan on 10 days min 15 days max more of flowering definitely won't need past 75 days as it is 60 now. There is actually a good bit of amber on several buds but I want a good 25-40% amber before this girl comes down...Not to mention bitch got knocked up with a Galadriel (sd x c99) male that stunk like sour D to no end...

This plant was grown from seed and also has one main cola pollinated so I can only imagine how the clones will perform....sick sick sick...:D

The bud in RL looks like a giant powder puff of crystal...Completely white and fluffy looking.

Here is a pic of the pregnant top of a cola:

IMG_3943.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a picture of the side of a calyx like the picture of the destroyer calyx that won POTM. You can see the hair coming out from the center of it in the pic to the left.

IMG_3931_Trimmed_2.jpg

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Once again you present us with awesome shots..thanks man...Now what strain is that?

Stay Safe

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My bad this is from second 5 pack of lemon skunk from GHS. It is greasy as hell and smells like sweet lemons with a touch of fuel/funk in flower. We'll see how it cures up but it should have the taste + smell on this pheno as I know what to expect now that I got couple of these and SLH under my belt.

This plant is without a doubt going right next to my keep SLH mom for a damn good long time.

If any of you have not seen my Galadriel thread in Rez's forum check it out...I have kept a male and pollinated a couple of a girls and the plant aboves seeds are definitely getting popped in October.

Here's a link to that one:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=168853&page=11

Last edited:

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I've grown GHS LS too, from a variety pack. The 2 fem LS both had a great lemon feul smell. I like when weed smells and tastes like the name implies. Go GHS!

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea it was pretty snowy :D I really liked LSK and SLH from GHS not so much anything else but these 2 were top notch.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn you know I did not think of that it kind of does look like amnesia buds. LSK is definitely the best skunk I have run so far.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Typical skunk as far as high. It's not kush or diesel strength, but sometimes you don't always want that ya know? Time and place for the haze, the kush, the diesel, the skunk the whatever hell else there is; I love MJ heh. Its got a sativa buzz with a stronger body if you take it 72+.

Yield is very consistent always produces moderate to extremely frosty girls. I've popped a alot of these and there is no denying the quality. It is what a skunk should be smelly, frosty, consistent, and good yields. Think I am 30 beans deep and I will keep going popped alot of the slh too. Quality is great, but yield is medium. Anyways props due where they are deserved.

If you pop the lsk the 80 day + ones are bit rare, but haven't been worth it although some were extremely frosty just not high or taste.

roach

Veteran
looks like my lemons too

out of 10 seeds 2 didnt sprout, 2 where runts, but the last 6 where just amazing, some difference in hight but all caked in resin

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
WTF!!!!! 40AmpsToFreedom this is SERIOUS brother.. Those trichs are out of this world for sure!!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
40 you need to run some of Karma's JackieO'nesia........I have a feeling you would really dig em'........