Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!!

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 08:24 PM #131
bigbag

bigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nice
my all time fave is Supernatural root-burst powder... so if you don't know, now you know
bigbag is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 02:54 AM #132
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbag View Post
my all time fave is Supernatural root-burst powder... so if you don't know, now you know

That has the SAME EXACT ingredients as the Green Light rooting, and at 10th of the price!!!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 02:58 AM #133
thesloppy

thesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
That has the SAME EXACT ingredients as the Green Light rooting, and at 10th of the price!!!
Rootburst does use the .8% concentration, as opposed to the .1% concentration in the Green Light stuff. It is a lot more powerful, for whatever that's worth. That said, very few cannabis plants need .8% strength IBA to root.
thesloppy is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 03:05 AM #134
airplane
Banned

airplane is on a distinguished road
Thanks alot, going to use it for sure. THANKS again.,. PEACE
airplane is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 03:57 AM #135
Peacemonger

Peacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura about
HaHaHa, So you don't know about "Dip and grow"...LOL...It is the most powerfull rooting hormone available....LOL...just cracks me up people don't know about this. It's kinna hard to find sometimes. Some nurserys have it and more grow shops are learning about it. I have known about it for twenty years. Find "Dip and grow" LOL just cracks me up people still don't know about this stuff. All the very best...!

(do directions exactly, exactly,)....:o).............. ...............

Last edited by Peacemonger; 07-03-2012 at 04:00 AM.. Reason: More info
Peacemonger is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:12 AM #136
Peacemonger

Peacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura aboutPeacemonger has a spectacular aura about
Dip-n-grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemonger View Post
HaHaHa, So you don't know about "Dip and grow"...LOL...It is the most powerfull rooting hormone available....LOL...just cracks me up people don't know about this. It's kinna hard to find sometimes. Some nurserys have it and more grow shops are learning about it. I have known about it for twenty years. Find "Dip and grow" LOL just cracks me up people still don't know about this stuff. All the very best...!

(do directions exactly, exactly,)....:o).............. ...............
Actually I believe the package says "Dip-n-grow"..hahahahaha do yourself a huge favor and find this stuff...99-100% No-svit...!
Peacemonger is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 04:52 AM #137
thesloppy

thesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nice
Dip 'n Grow is 1.0% IBA and .5 % NAA, which is another auxin. 1.0% IBA is indeed very powerful (that's 10 times the concentration of the Green Light stuff, for reference), and the addition of NAA probably doesn't hurt.

If you really wanted to, you could make your own dip 'n grow (or any higher concentration) by dissolving Green Light in alcohol (IBA isn't water soluble) and then adding SUPERthrive, which is .09% B1 and .48% NAA (I just pull this stuff straight off the labels, by the way). Some/too much math required. IBA occurs naturally, while NAA is a synthetic hormone, if that matters to anybody. Both are supposedly hazardous to your health and the environment, so be careful when handling, clean up and don't inhale the stuff, especially the higher concentration stuff.

All that said, if you're getting 95%-100% rates out of the .1% concentration stuff (as almost all of us are & should be), there's really is no reason to pay more for a higher concentration, to get the same results. The .8% and 1% solutions are intended for the most woody trees and shit like bamboo, you really should never need anything that strong for a MJ plant. If you've got a particular strain that won't clone, under known conditions, while everything else around it roots, that's only when you should look into the higher concentrations IMO, even though your first thought may be "if .1% is good, than 1% is better!". These are toxic acids after all. Sometimes more is not always better.
thesloppy is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:55 AM #138
beerad102
Seed Junky

beerad102 will become famous soon enoughbeerad102 will become famous soon enoughbeerad102 will become famous soon enough
i tried dipping the tips of my clones into Azos (fungus) from extreme gardening upon hearing some people had good results with it. the clones looked so good after 2 days that i removed the dome; and they are thriving since (2 days later). i am going to cut a few more clones from a couple other strains and see if i have the same great results. i usually keep the dome on for a week but these clones didn't lool as if they needed it. they all look as fresh as when i cut them 4 days ago.
beerad102 is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 08:59 AM #139
usda101

usda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really niceusda101 is just really nice
I just took clones because i had to trim my plants .The only difference is these are monstercropped but roots in five days is still the goal for those who doubt , Im a little off topic because i used clonex because my Green light was outta reach , But i will fill a tray using Greenlight tomo an post pics . And sorry for the terrible pics i broke my camera .
usda101 is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2012, 02:05 PM #140
airplane
Banned

airplane is on a distinguished road
thanks " usda 101", helpfull
airplane is offline Quote