What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jello shots Anyone.....

LostTribe

Premium user
anyone ever use the everclear mix and make jello shots out of it instead of evac.....bout to try er out wonder what the effects may be.....

:party::party:

Eww, it would not be very potent unless you boiled it down. Lookup GreenDragon, that's what you would want to mix in the jelloshot, and you only need 5ml~ for the effect, not a whole shot that won't get you half as good

A6 Grower

Veteran
Eww, it would not be very potent unless you boiled it down. Lookup GreenDragon, that's what you would want to mix in the jelloshot, and you only need 5ml~ for the effect, not a whole shot that won't get you half as good

green dragon is stupid and most guides dont tell you to decarb. Ive made tons of stuff with everclear and BHO. jello shots are good but my favorite is the apple and peach pie liquor you make with everclear. I call it the "baked" apple pie booze. For potency you have to sit down and do math.

pusbag

green dragon is stupid and most guides dont tell you to decarb. Ive made tons of stuff with everclear and BHO. jello shots are good but my favorite is the apple and peach pie liquor you make with everclear. I call it the "baked" apple pie booze. For potency you have to sit down and do math.
Great idea A6. Plus so easy as long as you already make activated decarboxylated cannabis oil. Math is pretty easy too have tested my oil a few times always comes out around 60-62% thc delta 9. Titrate accordingly......

A6 Grower

Veteran
60% is also a good guess and most of the time your oil should be stronger than that. 70% is usually my low end from analytical 360. Ive gotten as high as 92% also

LostTribe

Premium user
so for the apple pie recipe would you suggest letting some of the everclear evaporate to make them stonger....hmmmmm.....everclear itself is strong....most jello shots ive made are strong so not sure how to judge potency as no way to test for me. just a small batch for myself of course!!!!

maybe some fettucini al tweed butter alfreado for starters!

gholladay

Now that sounds pretty good A6. I may have to give that a shot.

GH

LostTribe

Premium user
I actually had the apple pie moonshine one year at a friend in the militaries superbowl party. it was nice didnt seem that strong i love my jello shots though they are always nice and take a few minutes to hit you or your lady friends.

so my recipe for jello shots is just buy 2 jello packs like bill crosby used to advertise for and mix the everclear instead of the water in the same amount. i always double the recipe because when doing things its not worth doing if you dont do it right know what i mean....

i have a recipe here for the apple pie moonshine which can be used with everclear.

you need the following:

1 750ml of everclear
2 cups of the captains morgan spiced rum
1 gallon apple cider
1 quart apple juice
3 cups brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
10 cinnamon sticks
6 mason quart jars

mix as follows...combine cinnamon, apple juice and apple cider in large stock pot. Bring to mild simmer. Add sugars. stir 5-10 minutes until sugar is mixed in completely. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. it must be cool or the everclear with begin to evaporate quicker.

Add everclear and the RuM! jar with or without cinnamon sticks and separate into the jars evenly.

Allow to age and enjoy.....

I am trying that next time its gonna be great. you can also add cherries and i believer other fruit if you wish. WOOOoooo!

:pirate:

LT

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually had the apple pie moonshine one year at a friend in the militaries superbowl party. it was nice didnt seem that strong i love my jello shots though they are always nice and take a few minutes to hit you or your lady friends. LT

Yeah, someone brought a quart mason jar of apple pie moonshine to a secret cup, and the next morning it was mostly gone, as was notably the presence of several of the young ladies.

Gone as well was a quart of fruit, spices, and lightning mix by Huge, which they also found irresistible.

Those sipping the uncut moonshine Krunch supplied, which was high enough octane to burn with invisible blue flame, but low enough proof to actually hold in your mouth, were in far better shape.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steep some material in the Everclear, THEN make jello shots! Yikes! Watch out!

Have steeped material in high end tequila for "mari-ritas"/ ganja-ritas. Definitely a different sensation...just don't drive after a few of them!

Better yet, never drive after imbibing in either.

Latest posts

Latest posts