What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fruity chronic juice

G

growhigh1233

really impressed me this strain ................ i got a 5 pack as a freebie,its exceptionally quick 45-50 days, has a massive yeild, intense sweet smell, and is totally covered in resin.................high is strong well balanced and functional, very flavourful also

anyone else tried it ?

id recommend it for first timers or someone looking for a big yielding, quick flowering strain............... 1 of the biggest yeilding plants iv ever come across

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really impressed me this strain ................ i got a 5 pack as a freebie,its exceptionally quick 45-50 days, has a massive yeild, intense sweet smell, and is totally covered in resin.................high is strong well balanced and functional, very flavourful also

anyone else tried it ?

id recommend it for first timers or someone looking for a big yielding, quick flowering strain............... 1 of the biggest yeilding plants iv ever come across

Ran it myself a few times if its the delicious seeds one nice high easy to grow and like you say a good yielder :tiphat:

G

growhigh1233

Ran it myself a few times if its the delicious seeds one nice high easy to grow and like you say a good yielder :tiphat:

Sounds good

Always a sure thing seen tests up to 24%

im not surprised at the 24% 1 pheno in particular is resin bomb but all phenos are very homogeneous all big yeilders to

good to hear from someone else who has grown it to darkside

iv just done a grow of freebies iv had for years about 60 seeds,mostly fems but not all. there was lots of og kush cross cookie crosses chem cross from dna , rp,subcool,cali con and only the fruity chronics and a silver kush were worthy of reveging for a second run

i like to give credit were its dew, very very solid seed line :tiphat:

G

growhigh1233

I still wont believe 45-50 day yield unless you sacrifice 30% of weight and potency instead of letting it just go.

a grow hydro............ maybe in soil your correct ..........but they were ripe n ready in 50 days ..........time is precious an extra 15 days added to each grow! say taking it to 65 days flower, that would mean 1 less grow per year really

but my 2011 blueberry indica takes 65-70 days so i was in no rush to harvest ..............it was just ripe and ready

Latest posts

Latest posts