What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for the best strains for relaxing?

juggernaut

Looking for the strain that after a long day working, stressed out to the max.
I'm looking for that strain that melts the stress away, makes putting your feet up and soak into your recliner.

Right now my go to strain is Amnesia Haze from Soma. Since I like relaxing so much I would like a few more:)
TY Soma.

Post ur strains that meet this description, I can't wait to try them:)

Croissant

From my experience with the recommended strains so far I think deep chunk and ymboldt beat them hands down as far as the quality of the high goes. The deep chunk breeder recommended to that 1 in 20 is what it takes to find that next level keeper.

need4weed

Veteran
From my experience with the recommended strains so far I think deep chunk and ymboldt beat them hands down as far as the quality of the high goes. The deep chunk breeder recommended to that 1 in 20 is what it takes to find that next level keeper.

Croissant I am growing yumbolt now. I chose this off the back of one of your posts stating that you found yumbolt, blueberry and romulan being the most euphoric and anti anxiety strains. My feeling is that yumbolt is quite a special strain that is highly underated

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr Grinspoon:biggrin: lol,only joking!,,,,
any of the cheeses plus Afghanis are good for sleep and relaxing imho ,,,
for me,,,a nice blueberry does the trick,,,,,:tiphat:

Croissant

Croissant I am growing yumbolt now. I chose this off the back of one of your posts stating that you found yumbolt, blueberry and romulan being the most euphoric and anti anxiety strains. My feeling is that yumbolt is quite a special strain that is highly underated

Well I hope you find a good pheno! Reports are that they changed the parent stock from the plant I refer to. So it might take a bit of a pheno hunt to really find something special. But i am stoked to hear that and hope you report your findings back to the community!

To that list I want to add deep chunk and I can't emphasise that one enough it had a very medicinal relaxing quality to it that was very soothing.

While the yumboldt was more like radiating positivity with s sort if nastilgic feeling like watching old footage filmed on a super8.

need4weed

Veteran
Well I hope you find a good pheno! Reports are that they changed the parent stock from the plant I refer to. So it might take a bit of a pheno hunt to really find something special. But i am stoked to hear that and hope you report your findings back to the community!

To that list I want to add deep chunk and I can't emphasise that one enough it had a very medicinal relaxing quality to it that was very soothing.

While the yumboldt was more like radiating positivity with s sort if nastilgic feeling like watching old footage filmed on a super8.

Croissant I will definitely report back on my findings as there seems to be very little info on the net regarding this strain. I'm aware that Tony lost one of the original perants but I'm a firm believer that if the strain was homogeneous to begin with then Tony wouldn't have to look to hard to find an equal specimen.

I purchased some deep chunk about 8 years ago, I had issues with germination and only ended up with 1 female that yielded about 1/8th of an oz. I crossed it with Dr greenthumbs kashmiri which I consider to be an amazing and very unique strain. However I've never grown these out.

Out of curiosity does anyone offer DC in its pure Form? Plenty of people had it at the time

Latest posts

Latest posts