What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HALLOWEEN PHOTO CONTEST 2009

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
:sasmokin:Heya guys! We have been given admin. approval for another Halloween Photo contest.:sasmokin:

They've looked over my rules and everything is in compliance with their rules, so we're good to go.​
THANKS GYPSY​

Here are the Rules...

:sasmokin: NO PICS SHOWING PEOPLES FACES ALLOWED.

:sasmokin: Pics must be taken by the user who submits them.

:sasmokin: Pics Don't have to be scary, but must be halloween related.

:sasmokin: All photos submitted must comply with ICmag Forum guidelines. (Guideline #1, and #5 in particular)

:sasmokin: Seedbay.com will be solely responsible for Prize Distribution and all shipping information will only be provided to Seedbay.com.
. . .No personal information will be given to nor any shipping responsibility assigned to any entity other than Seedbay.com.

:sasmokin: Photos will be judged on subject matter, composition, lighting, angle, overall 'artistic'-ness, and my personal taste.

:sasmokin: The Contest is open to all ICmag Members, and the prizes are supplied by Head Seeds.

:sasmokin: The judging will be done by Head Seeds, who will announce 10 finalist. The ten finalist will then be voted on by the community.

Prizes will be :
1st place will recieve 1 package of Gumblebum, 1 package of SSHxC99, and 1 Package of MassSuperSkunk x Sour Bubble.
2nd place will recieve 1 package of Gumblebum and 1 package of SSHxC99.
3rd place will recieve 1 package of SSHxC99​

:sasmokin:Photos may be submitted to this thread until Midnight in California on Oct.31, and winners will be announced Nov. 3rd.:sasmokin:

So Put on your costume, or your pet's costume, or decorate your garden, find something old and scary, use your imagination...

Have some fun with it...

Good Luck and Happy Haunting...

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
2.gif

Sounds like a great idea for contest and we will be back!

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
If you can justify it being halloweenish, and it violates none of the site's guidelines, then you can do it.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Those are some nice seeds you are giving out to the winners. I may have to participate just because of those. Maybe I can dress my bulldogs up as pot plants.

PhenotypeX

Heres my mask as promised. It costed like $40. Sometimes I get drunk and mosh around with it on.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 31

mcribbz

pumpkin

pumpkin

This is my first time carving. Check it out. :joint: