What's new

Defund Police

CaptainDankness

At first it sounded a little crazy, but the War On Drugs is coming up on it's 49th anniversary June 18th...

The DEA gives departments extra money to bust people for getting high and growing weed. Sure heroin is bad for you, but it's your life and you could somewhat safely use heroin.

I'm all for police when it comes to murder, rape, robbery, etc., But we definitely need to end the DEA and cut funding to police.

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally have been harassed by police trying to catch me with drugs many times, been busted twice with nothing more than a little weed, committed no crime, just got searched for drugs. We definitely need to end the War On Drugs. They need to go after real criminals not someone who just wants to get high. Heroin is not much worse than alcohol.

:smoke out:

St. Phatty

interesting the effect the riots have had, pulling back the curtain ...

e.g. Oregon Governor Brown
trying, sort of, to show the world what a Great Leader she is, by bringing up Brianna Taylor (Brianna is spelled different than that), who was murdered during a Drug War raid.

Brown didn't mention Floyd. But she was quick to mention Brianna, a woman murdered by police.

But Brown NEVER EVER says anything about rolling back the drug war.

So she Virtue Signals - but leaves the existing system intact.

She is just as responsible for deaths to civilians as the police unions that protect bad cops like Derek Chauvin.

It seems like, she deserves to contract Covid19 & die, gasping for air.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah the war on drugs is a huge attrocity committed on the people of the world. i agree those fucks should be reined in, focus on lethal shit. legalize all drugs within reason. even heroin should be available by prescription. the gov could produce clean coke and heroin and sell it themselves, using the money to make medical care free for everyone. you could probably fund education too, drug profits are hugely massive. but you can't defund the police completly. its complicated and needs very careful planning. reform them, absolutely yes, but try not to throw out the baby with the bath water.

CaptainDankness

yeah the war on drugs is a huge attrocity committed on the people of the world. i agree those fucks should be reined in, focus on lethal shit. legalize all drugs within reason. even heroin should be available by prescription. the gov could produce clean coke and heroin and sell it themselves, using the money to make medical care free for everyone. you could probably fund education too, drug profits are hugely massive. but you can't defund the police completly. its complicated and needs very careful planning. reform them, absolutely yes, but try not to throw out the baby with the bath water.
I'm sure there isn't many people who want to completely defund Police. Without them it would be all mob rule. I don't think we would need government to produce clean drugs though, just treat it like a marijuana dispensary, everything needs to be posted strength by milligram and properly made by a legitimate chemist and you have to be 21 years old.

I know plenty of people that have been on painkillers for decades, the biggest problem with heroin is even when you kind of know your limit, the next batch could be 5 times stronger than the normal. Of course some people just don't care about their lives, but many choose to drink themselves to death anyways.

It's not like you legalize heroin and everyone is going to start shooting up. I might buy like a half gram of cocaine from the dispensary though. Lol, definitely some mushrooms, DMT, MDMA and acid. :party:

troutman

Seed Whore
^^^ Acid (aka LSD-25) will probably be the last drug to be legal.

Reason: The Governments don't want people thinking for themselves.

They don't want any anti-war movements again either.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
^^^ Acid (aka LSD-25) will probably be the last drug to be legal.

Reason: The Governments don't want people thinking for themselves.

They don't want any anti-war movements again either.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03866252

Might happen sooner than you think.

Denver has decriminalize mushrooms. Oakland has decriminalized all plant medicines. There is ongoing research with LSD, ketamine, mushrooms, mdma, ibogaine and more.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
And legalize all drugs....

I can definitely find what is sold as MDMA, I never actually tested it, but seems majority of it is not real. I'd rather buy it pure personally and be treated like a customer. Lol

Especially coke, I've had great coke, but majority not so pure.

Look up bunk police. Test kits to identify anything. Right now drugs are at the highest quality in history if you know where to look. Everything I have had for several years has been lab tested and of high purity.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hard drugs need regulation, the state might as well be the one to profit. weed and shrooms should be on a different plane based on free market principles but including strict anti monopoly rules. imagine how good life could be if that money the cartel is pocketing could be used for schools, health care and even the public infrastructure. at the same time you stop all the crime caused by adicts running after their next fix, you avoid all the jail expenses, harm to society and the related costs are minimized and as an extra, you take away money out of the organized crime organizations.

instead of wasting billions to fight drugs in south america, you could create cooperatives in those nations that buy the raw product off the farmers at a fair price. you would even make a profit in the end once you refine it and sell it to those with perscriptions. you also use some money to finance rehab programs and the docs try and get their patients to reduce use and integrate back into society. in the end the results will be better in every way, even to the point where you get less new addicts. the stats in nations with heroin programs clearly prooves it.

Last edited:
X

xavier7995

Lol, oh Florida...sheesh. Got shitty cops, send them our way!

Lyfespan

first thing to tear down and defund is childsupport industry, this agency causes more unreported/unexplained murder/suicides, that you see on the news. This is the most corrupt organization i have ever had to deal with in my lifetime.

G

Defund and basically eliminate police. Check. Legalize all hard drugs. Check. Well one great thing is no more cops with narcan so Darwin will get to step back up and take out the trash.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Defund and basically eliminate police. Check. Legalize all hard drugs. Check. Well one great thing is no more cops with narcan so Darwin will get to step back up and take out the trash.

have police actually going after crimes where there is a victim is all im saying. all these people getting locked up in their pusuit of happiness is sad. if you are not hurting anyone, nor robbing anyone, then cops should have no business with you.

G

have police actually going after crimes where there is a victim is all im saying. all these people getting locked up in their pusuit of happiness is sad. if you are not hurting anyone, nor robbing anyone, then cops should have no business with you.
I agree and that also means the numerous times we see clips of people OD’d in public and cops administer narcan won’t be happening any more plus the times it happens not on camera. Plus we need to defund the fire department and EMS because they will refuse to go into those rats nests without police protection. Win win.

Latest posts

Latest posts