You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > LUI

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
LUI Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2019, 04:59 PM #1
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
LUI

i put 6 lui seeds (direct from breeder steve 15 years ago) in wet paper towels on a heat mat. after 36 hrs 1 popped and 24hrs later 3 more have popped. i planted all 4 in plagron light mix. 48 hrs later (today) 2 are up 1 is just coming up and 1 yet to come up so far. the other 2 are still in the tub on heat mat. the seeds were tiny little dark things. have just put them under a 125watt cfl grow light in a small tent
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190212_154046.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	485417 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190212_154054.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	485418

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:52 AM #2
jayd

jayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nicejayd is just really nice
well the other 2 didnt pop, 4 out of 6 for old seeds im happy with. 1 took a few more days to pop up . 2 will be 3 weeks old tuesday, 1 a day behind and 1 a few more days behind. have repotted into airpots what i think are 9 ltr but could be 6 ltr. they are just under a 125 watt grow cfl along with a few other seedlings. have repotted into bio bizz all mix with 2 small bio tabs in the pot. il post so pics later on. so far 3 have nice big leafs and the youngest 1 was a bit twisted.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:49 PM #3
jayd

pics from today . they are now under a 600w led but ive only got the veg switch on. still learning with led so going be few days to find the right height. plants got a foiler spray of plant magic evolution yesterday thats what the residue narks are on them. hopefully i get at least 1 female. the smaller was the one with twisted growth.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:25 PM #4
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
How has no one jumped in?

Front row seat for this guy.
Mikell is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:41 PM #5
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivorMJPassion is a survivor
While heavy BLDs are not my style... Those LUI would be well worth the wait.
I hope you reproduce the variety and keep it around.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2019, 03:48 PM #6
bsgospel

bsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to allbsgospel is a name known to all
Amen
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2019, 04:04 PM #7
bongbreath

bongbreath will become famous soon enoughbongbreath will become famous soon enoughbongbreath will become famous soon enough
PHEW that good old LUI truely worth a while, would love to see how this turnaround
bongbreath is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2019, 06:29 AM #8
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Was here showing my support from jump...

Looks to be a few seats left in the front row - I’ll claim mine now. Thanks.

§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2019, 05:14 PM #9
3rd-3yed

3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light3rd-3yed is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed, great germ rate for 15 years old seeds. I loved LUI too, good line despite a little hermie prone if stressed. I had mine via Red from Legend.
3rd-3yed is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2019, 05:18 PM #10
azad
Buzkashi

azad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud of
I found a cpl of hermi prone plants out of my lui about 10 yrs ago also.
Hope you find some real nice plants out of them mate.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.