What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jacks 5-12-26

sensiskrap

So basically I have been wondering about whether to use a dif nute in promix as opposed to a straight water hydro like flood and drain. I emailed JR Peters and asked there recomendation, this is the response I got:

Thanks your interest in our products. I am going to answer your questions, but my disclaimer is we don’t formulate or trial our fertilizers for or on medical marijuana. I have included two different fert recommendations. The first is for you Promix bags. The second is for a true hydro setup. I would recommend the 17-4-17 as your grower, it is designed for growing in RO or very pure water. You may need to have some Cal-trate or Cal Nitrate on hand, also as your crop tends to be pretty calcium hungry. If you tell me a little more about how you water/ feed I can give you exact amounts. Please email me or give me a call.

Hydroponic

Veg: 150 ppm of Nitrogen 5-12-26 +Cal Nitrate.
Bloom: Blooming (First week): 300ppm of Nitrogen of 10-30-20 + extra Epsom ( 4oz/ 100 gallons)
(2nd week) back to 150 ppm of vegetative formula
Alternate between 2 formulations till the end of the growing cycle.

Does anyone have an opinion of alternating the bloom booster weekly as opposed to reducing the cal/nit through flower?

Or any suggestions when the bloom booster should be used.

thanks in advance.

whereyeaat

id like to hear more about that as well.. seems most are just using straight jacks/calnit until finish. perhaps the bloom booster is unnecessary?

Latest posts

Latest posts