What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need Volunteer to run Aero-cloner experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
I don't know if I ever will have a real need to do it this way either but who knows? It's just nice to know there's that option.

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
I have a tray of cuts in RRs right now. They are not in controlled darkness, but they are not in controlled light either. They definitely catch light when I open doors, reflecting off of walls. I have my tent open a crack most of the time right now, so it is receiving some indirect light.

That said, they look pretty damn good. Better than when I've tried to make conditions 'perfect' (but the mom's are pretty vigorous right now.)

Without this silly thread, I never would have bothered taking the time to set up a cloning area when all I really needed was to thin the plants.

Might have an little side plant to fill out my tent when I flip. So thanks for the 'silly' idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts