What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sativa/Hazes on the market

HAZENACIOUS

That looks like some fire
Hi draztik,
Thanks, here's some close ups of that last 5hz dried bud pictured:

5hz X California heirloom #24
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Red October

Kali mist i feel is very under rated as i dont read many posts on her and yet what i found was a dutch line that was easy to grow that produced a high that was equal to any high quality Thai.
Thanks hempy, I'm hoping you are right and that the regular line still carries good promise. Kali mist seemed to fall off the radar and alot of other strains from serious seeds, in my mind I still keep remembering something regarding either them losing cuttings or reworking their strains but this is probably me piecing unrelated pieces of information together.

Thanks again, I've got some extra reading to do then.

Red October

Hey Red,

Well I remember the same as you... a long ways back I was researching Western Winds, a pre 98, version of Kali Mist. Pre 98 of what?

The end of this thread, speaks of a bust and genetics lost. There were others threads that mentioned the same:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=171579&page=2

Hope this helps
thanks shiroshi, there are quite a few more recent grow journals on rollitup. The plants seem to be heavier yeilding and not quite the same bud structure looking at pictures from older grows. People still say the high is still excellent and mostly electric, also on **********s description they state it was reworked in 2004 for higher yield, this may be more connected to them loosing the mother plants.

I do see alot of the newer Spanish seed companies use Kali mist in their crosses and also pre 2004 ak-47. Some interesting strains on paper but can't find any grow or smoke reports on alot of their strains. Still there must be something quite special in those older lines if they have kept them around for this long.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
What black haze is that? Honestly doesn’t look like the Cuban black

The black haze you’ve shown, PCC I think looks a little more chunky like more NL leaning (but great). What Maha is showing looks more lumbo...OTH or TFD or whatever those old hazes looked like. Just my opinion.

rolandomota

Veteran
Bro! Lol hey man I just found a nice smelling Mexico brick when you burn it it's like incense it's very similar to original haze and Panama from ace
I'm pleasantly surprised to say the least it's nice and golden with a few seeds and it's a bit stronger than I first thought
I still won't say it's strong it's more top tier medium potency comfortable relax think daydream forget things easy munchies inducing it's not too sleepy at all only a little bit at the end sometimes it depends on how much you have been smoking
Some seeds too I'm sprouting 4 I found I'm guessing their will be 30 or so in the end of the bag or less hmm what else .... incense man I'm telling you just like I have smelled in original haze and Panama others too but more similar to these two

bigherb

Veteran
I think that black haze is totally different...probably the one from bco...the one that uses ot1haze an columbian black...think the guy from bco made nl5 x ot1 haze too...was good ...but didnt have the power of the old 5hz so dropped off.

I believe you are correct that black Haze was BCO / HHF , if I recall a hybrid of Colombian black x Purple haze x Colombian gold

1luvbigherb