What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Sativa/Hazes on the market

Tynehead Tom

i'm really surprised no one here has mentioned Antenna Seeds.
Simply spectacular line up
I would stack antenna's sativa / haze hybrids right up there with some of the best and most respected breeders on the planet.
He has also bred his line up to be grower friendly and most are in the 8/9/10 week flowering times.
If you have not tried Antenna , you owe it to yourself to grab a pack or two.
He just dropped his Red Lazerlite line up , which for true sativa lovers and hobby breeders, just might be "essential" genetics to snap up before they are gone.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
my one of the favourite is super silver haze if we count that how long time do i want to smoke it

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
i'm really surprised no one here has mentioned Antenna Seeds.
Simply spectacular line up
I would stack antenna's sativa / haze hybrids right up there with some of the best and most respected breeders on the planet.
He has also bred his line up to be grower friendly and most are in the 8/9/10 week flowering times.
If you have not tried Antenna , you owe it to yourself to grab a pack or two.
He just dropped his Red Lazerlite line up , which for true sativa lovers and hobby breeders, just might be "essential" genetics to snap up before they are gone.

okay, but where are grows of it from some haze heads who can compare it to classic haze hybrids? who is growing it? I am always for new stuff from talented breeder..

T

TakenByTheSky

I haven't grown mine yet but I've got to mention cannbiogens red snake, the shit looks killer.

Tynehead Tom

okay, but where are grows of it from some haze heads who can compare it to classic haze hybrids? who is growing it? I am always for new stuff from talented breeder..

since the breeder's banning (unrelated to his work or business ethic) and recent unbanning, he has chosen not to return here.
If you search the net you will find him and his busy subforum and rapidly increasing following.
For what it's worth, I first put my hands on cannabis plants in 1989, mentored by men and women 30 years my senior. I am extremely fussy about what I smoke and what I choose to give garden space. Most of my pics from my own antenna grows are no longer in my albums but I currently have Purplelazerlite 1 and Gorilla Banana Haze in my greenhouse right now and they are looking spectacular.
There will be pics in my grow diary as I gt closer to harvest time.
Not gonna act like a schill for antennna, but I am a fan, will always make space in my garden for his new stuff and every single old head toker with 20 years on me (i'm 51) , tells me how the antenna gear takes them back..... and every single grower who tried antenna after watching my grow threads have also become converts LOL
Worth every penny is all I'm saying and you don't have to look hard for "keepers" if that is your thing.

bigherb

Veteran
Took one look , I won’t ever look again

To each their own

Those poly hybrids are Soo far from Haze , I’m surprised of the mention

1luvbigherb

browntrout

Veteran
Took one look , I won’t ever look again

To each their own

Those poly hybrids are Soo far from Haze , I’m surprised of the mention

1luvbigherb

Honestly, I had the exact same thought. I had such a hard time relating any of his more sativa lines to something I can Wrap my head around. If he ended up with something haze-like, that’s awesome. Anything goes in breeding, but i don’t think I’ll be purchasing anytime soon.

vinrusso

Haze seems to just be a label slapped on anything now. Haze is supposed to be a various sativa strains. Now 8 week fat leaved cookie cutter plants are called haze.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Haze is over rated

Haha haha haha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Limited release...Ace

Jammal

"haze" is just the new skunk , I prefer non haze sativa classics, Jamaican and Thai tops the list , Malawi and Durban , Kali Mist, Need to try some colombian mangobiche and some others, but I've grown Hazes a few times Not for me.

JohnnyChicago

Haze is the new Skunk, that's what a good friend used to say in the 90s when they did begin to add Haze to everything, like they were doing with Skunk the years before.

So Jammal is right. He is only 25 years to late :)

JockBudman

OT haze.

Ah'm growin some now and it's definitely 100% sativa intensity. Been flowerin about 11 weeks an they won't be down til the end of October. Lookin forward to it.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
how could be the new skunk if it was before skunks ?

haze nl skunk -- superskunk -- --diesel cheese ogs and so on...? cookies glues and all the new shits
and haze is the new skunk wtf

unnamedmike

Cannabiogen Destroyer is a pretty good thai hybrid, one of my favourites sativas (non haze related)

picture.php

picture.php

There is some pretty good advice about what haze to pick, in the haze and haze hybrids threads
Some of my recent purchases
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts