What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bublawi ( Bubba Kush x Malawi) FEM.

ULMW

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Thanks for the update. How many weeks is she into flowering ? 5 weeks if i'm counting well ?
Looks very advanced, main cola somewhat leafy, but lower buds not so much, very nice resins ala Bubba Kush style :)

Kijell

Day 42 update. Much heat and high humidity last days.
Yes the plant seems quite sativa/malawi leaning. Headbuds filling in nicely!

Some leaf tips at the tops are getting brown, maybe too hot of an environment?
Garlic Cookies right next to it doesnt have these brown tips.
Summer grow is always a bit difficult, but yeah maybe I will raise the light a little?!
Lets hope the weather gets a bit more mild. :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ULMW

Hi ULMW,

Thanks for the update. How many weeks is she into flowering ? 5 weeks if i'm counting well ?
Looks very advanced, main cola somewhat leafy, but lower buds not so much, very nice resins ala Bubba Kush style :)

Greetings and glad tidings Dubi. Many Thanks for thd interest and kind words. Shd has actually gone into week 8 of flower last Sunday and I was imagining she would be around 10wks in bloom upto 12 or 14 with extreme Malawi or Sativa dominant plants. This one is a great hybrid mix of both maybe more Bubba leaning. Aromas are very Malawi woody and spicy. Dank ganja smell.. Looking forward to how she finishes up.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Filling up nicely Kijell :) If the burnt tips is happening mainly on the tops and not in the lowers then it's most probably a heat issue or the top colas are too close to the lamp, maybe also an excess in the feeding.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely bro, looks like she is ripe enough. Do you plan to harvest now or wait a bit more ? Thanks a lot for the updates! :yes:

ULMW

Give Thanks Dubi. I will chop her any day soon. Some Bubba aromas blending with the earthy woody Malawi are presenting strongly.

ULMW

Early Smoke Report- Bublawi

Early Smoke Report- Bublawi

Wake and bake early smoke report. Today as I rise and give Thanks and Praises for the New Day I decided to sample a likkle Bublawi Ischense in my chalice. Less than half a gram of fresh herb delicately cut it up and felt it sticky like Malawi but even more now with Bubba. Smells so dank! Such an Irie herb smell. Sweet freshness with greasy spicy woody undertones. Am already liking how she looks and feels..
As I sip from the Chalice I notice the Bubba Kush instantly a lovely kushyness that I associate with BubbaKush nice to have that as it makes the inhale draw sweeter before being bombasted by a tonne load of peppery resin and hashy tones from this resin rich beauty. Wow! What a lick!
This is a STRONG herb!! :groupwave:
For those less experienced this can for sure be disorienting and heart racing Malawi Full On effects only much more intense thanks to BubbaKush whose presence makes this sit HEACY pon your heavens and on your body. The head high is intense from the word go... So buckle your seat belts as your light up your chalice or blaze a big head spliff.
This racey feel spins your head upwards and into your minds eye pretty quickly... So a daytime herb for most people, as it may keep you from sleeping in small doses.
The Bubba is helping steady it and there is a behind the eyes stoned feel.. Head is feeling quite numb and everything seems cool and calm. This then moves down into the body and a calming narcotic like effect all over. Holding a cool vibes... Niceness in I meditations and I am blessed by a Sunny day outdoors that beacons me come and explore. So this herb is still motivational and workable upon. Although Eyes do feel red and stoned... Heheh!
Herb is continuing to creep from initial sips and climbs like a good sativa just steadied and intensified by the BubbaKush.
Yes, Ace Seeds have done it again and produced a Macka Herb in this Bublawi. Ticks My boxes and gives me a taste of Africa and Afghanistan from the comfort of my own yard and Chalice Pipe.
Highly recommend ones to give this a grow!
Blessed Love to Each and All.
Happy Growing:biggrin:

P. S. LONG LASTING HIGH, 4 hours in and I have had serious carpet mouth and an inability nor desire to talk with confidence as effects are strong. Very spacy up high and really heavy in the eyes. Had good munchies attack too and have just had some home grown scotch bonnet pepper to level the vibes. Very very Irie Herb! Igzahbier Ymasgan.

picture.php

Kijell

Last picture before harvest, really delicious bubble lemon smell.
The plant took 81 days of flowering, seems like a bountiful harvest. :)
Branches are kind of floppy and need support, the plant gets quickly really large and tall.
Also I would not fertilize next time, she seemed to not like it too much.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great to hear it ULMW! :D Thank you so much for the inspired and detailed smoke report :yes: Glad you are enjoying so much this new hybrid.

The smoke of the Bubba mother does wonders for body medical relief, but it's quite clean and psychologically comfortable, mentally it provides a feeling of well being .... the very strong defiating, profound and long lasting mental effects you describe with many stages come from Malawi Killer psychoactivity, as you well know from first hand experience ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful results Kijell :) It's always a pleasure to see the amazing colas you get in your garden with the sativa dom strains. Looks just perfect for harvest in your last update.

Glad you are finding delicious terpenes from her, one of the goals with this cross was to improve the more rude Malawi Killer aromas and flavor with the very elaborated Bubba Kush terpene profile.

sativaman514

Thank you Dubi

I am currently flowering 2 Bublawi they are at week 5. Very impress with the resin, oil and trichs production!! Also buds are getting rock hard and are starting to ripen, witch is somehow fast. I have 2 phenotypes one is clearly Bubba dominant and the other Malawi dom.
Malawi dom at week 2
IMG_1615.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1618.JPG

Malawi dom at week 5
IMG_1720.JPG
IMG_1723.JPG
IMG_1730.JPG
IMG_1728.JPG
IMG_1724.JPG

Bubba dominant pheno, here a week 2 as well,
IMG_1619.JPG
IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG

Bubba pheno yesterday at week 5

IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1692.JPG
IMG_1691.JPG
IMG_1694.JPG

sativaman514

An other week has gone by as they enjoy their days gaining weight under the light...

Bubba dominant aka plant 2 is still hungry.. K deficiency progressed on lower leaves so she received two watering with some Canna coco nutrients to avoid major nutes issues. It's a little late for top dressing and have time for the soil to process it. As she is still very bushy I removed some fans to open her up. Don't want to take to much because she is already cannibalising herself!!

The Malawi pheno aka plant 1 is getting heavier with more resin and even more trichomes!! Branches starts to bend down with the extra weight, and she will need a staking job in the next days.

I decided to lower down the light cycle to 11-13 last week to diminish stress. As the week went by I did not saw any improvements... Yesterday I realize light cycle is now 13-11 !!!! Oh, well I think I will just leave it like that.

HPS pics this week they are getting fragile with their colas bouncing around to take them out of the tent.
1- Bubba dom on left Malawi dom on right
2- Malawi pheno
3,4 & 5 Bubba pheno
IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1805.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG
IMG_1808.JPG
IMG_1811.JPG
IMG_1803.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1803.JPG
    IMG_1803.JPG