Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2018, 12:50 AM #71
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
So its looking like 5 males and 2 females. Not too bad... I'll keep everyone posted.

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Happiness is not a gift; it's a choice -Sadhguru
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:10 PM #72
mtncolas

mtncolas will become famous soon enough
Bump
mtncolas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2018, 07:21 AM #73
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
Bump +2.

I also just got a pack of 89 NL#5 x Sk18 from the Nature Farm. Really, Really stoked to get these. Really just as much as getting the IBL.

The Original NL5 is nothing short of crushingly powerful.
I was going to buy 5 packs of these, but there was only 1 left. BUMMER. Gonna have to breed all of the males, and the very best female of this stuff for F2s.
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 09:08 AM #74
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
Bump +2.

I also just got a pack of 89 NL#5 x Sk18 from the Nature Farm. Really, Really stoked to get these. Really just as much as getting the IBL.

The Original NL5 is nothing short of crushingly powerful.
I was going to buy 5 packs of these, but there was only 1 left. BUMMER. Gonna have to breed all of the males, and the very best female of this stuff for F2s.

Nice, good luck with em! Old school Shiva Skunk from Sensi comes to mind with that cross.
Happy Times is online now Quote

Old 05-23-2018, 11:23 AM #75
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Ballzonya View Post
Was looking at a site that has some old school strains. Just wondering if anyone has ran madter tais beans before, or the nature farm genetics. Thank you in advance.
G `day H

Seems to me that Skunk 18.2 is a Sam Skunk Man thang bro .

I was reading some old posts from Nevil over on Mr Nice .

Quote:
I bought Sams skunk and Sam was part of that group. The first line was a 7.1 line, I later got the 18.2 line and I think there was another line after 18.2. The last versions were much better. I'd worked on the last line of Sk1 for 5 or 6 gens. It was leagues ahead of the early stuff. I crossed this with AfgT. It was the best SS yet. SB got that stuff. I expect that it's in much of what your smoking these days (skunk wise).
N.
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/70804-post15.html

Lookin at circa 1980 s Holland .

Thanks for sharin

EB

Old 05-23-2018, 12:04 PM #76
Americangrower

Americangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond reputeAmericangrower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day H

Seems to me that Skunk 18.2 is a Sam Skunk Man thang bro .

I was reading some old posts from Nevil over on Mr Nice .

https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/70804-post15.html

Lookin at circa 1980 s Holland .

Thanks for sharin

EB
yes Sam was part of Sacred seed in Cali before they were busted. That was before he took those seeds, went to Holland and reworked them toward sweet skunk.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=341071
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2018, 12:41 AM #77
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
yes Sam was part of Sacred seed in Cali before they were busted. That was before he took those seeds, went to Holland and reworked them toward sweet skunk.
G `day AG

Nevil bought Skunk from Sam in Holland .
He bought the 7 .1 line initially . Later he acquired the 18.2 line .

If they were sold to Nevil by Sam in Holland . What is the difference between Hell`s Angels - Uncle fester / Master Thai `s and any other Skunks that came from the seed Bank in the 80s - Sensi in the 90s ?

Sounds to me like some Cali hype trip to make a fast buck to me .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:56 AM #78
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
Wrong.

Its well documented Ratman cooperated with the DEA, and they left 20lbs of SEEDS, and PLANTS WITH COMPLETE ROOT BALLS, and all that shit was left unguarded in the trash cans, and dumpsters, and was supposed to be documented the next day, and it was gone, because it was a set up.

Ratman got Way Less of a Sentence, and took all the shit to Holland, and when Wernerd, Flying Dutchmen, SSSC, Nevil found out he worked with the DEA to get Sacred Seeds Busted, they ALL ran from him.

Its well known.
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2018, 10:06 AM #79
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
Wrong.

Its well documented Ratman cooperated with the DEA, and they left 20lbs of SEEDS, and PLANTS WITH COMPLETE ROOT BALLS, and all that shit was left unguarded in the trash cans, and dumpsters, and was supposed to be documented the next day, and it was gone, because it was a set up.

Ratman got Way Less of a Sentence, and took all the shit to Holland, and when Wernerd, Flying Dutchmen, SSSC, Nevil found out he worked with the DEA to get Sacred Seeds Busted, they ALL ran from him.

Its well known.

It think you're the one who's wrong.

I have read the same article and people apparently have checked the records and there's no mention of Sam/Watson getting arrested as that article claims. This was mentioned on the comment sections on one site this article was published on.
I can't be bothered to go find that site for you, you can do it yourself. You seemingly have time to read crap on the internet, so i'm sure you have some time for fact checking also. ...but you didn't bother to do any checking before posting this shit, did you.

All this talk about "pre-Sam skunkman Skunk#1" seems to be bullshit. Sam clearly seems to know how Skunk#1 was originally composed; he knows the region of Afghanistan where the Affy he used came from; he can tell you the Colombo X Afghan-hybrid was inbred for some generations before the mexican was introduce to the mix etc.
...have you heard anything about the actual breeding program from any of these clowns who claim to have pre-Sam Skunk#1??!!! No.
GoatCheese is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:17 AM #80
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
I think people get confused.... it was ‘old ed’ who got busted in the USA, served a year then left for Holland with genetics he gathered, before Sam turned up on the scene on request of the Dutch guys....
Check out olded.nl

Quote:

And then there was Skunk
The Green Team is now maintained by the country gardens with plants
In 1984, the Green team had achieved a turnover of several hundred kilos per year and it was time for expansion. We sent a ticket to two promising Americans, Ed Rosenthal, the famous writer of the ancient Bible weed and a man named Sam Skunkman. This Sam promised reap such huge benefits and the new Skunk developed by him we call him the miracle man. That year we grew for the first Skunk in a greenhouse as in the picture below.

When I had to sell Skunk cannabis was literally pulled out of our hands. Consumers were enthusiastic about the beautiful red tops and locks Dutch weed in their hearts. Sam was absolutely right! Its kind made in cultivation in the greenhouse and indoor possible. The wheel that we had been on the run with so much trouble now began to turn around with awesome speed. Everything was suddenly possible.

There were many characters emerge who wanted to participate in the Green team, while did not hesitate to use their elbows. There was talk of a network of major banks and the money was more important.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248
mr.brunch is online now Quote