What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone run Alphakronik’s LVPK bx? Wondering the difference between this and SR71.

Bud Jones

I got gifted some Alphakronik LVPK bx1 .. Was wondering if anyone ran any of these ..Trying to justify popping these .

west-eu

I got gifted some Alphakronik LVPK bx1 .. Was wondering if anyone ran any of these ..Trying to justify popping these .

i did the Las Vegas Purple Kush x Spacequeen F2 from them, it was pretty good nice sweet taste and good yield

picture.php

capnCõno

Lvpk and sr71 are very different variants of purple kush .... lvpk is very bubba like with some red wine grape funk mixed in... the sr71 is more or a sweet grape candy type not really urkle but leans more in that direction...