What's new

Does some one know where to find BLUEMOONSHINE from dj Short ?

C

Chipleader

Hi guys :woohoo:

i got some memory of this weed and i dream to grow it

C

Chipleader

Thank a lot Maha I dont know this bank of seeds did you try them ?
C u :tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys :woohoo:

i got some memory of this weed and i dream to grow it

Yes, that's a nice strain! From what I recall, there was a member here that had it on the original SeedBay way back when. Good luck with it!

capnCõno

His fx4 aka happy pussy aka first light which I'm pretty sure is the name he settled on is the new blue moonshine line he recently released and should be available easy old world genetics is his new company name

browntrout

Veteran
RC Colas has it:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337114

Have tested it, many phenos all akin to an older blueberry line, some sativa phenos, some chocolatey big budded indica phenos and everything in between. Smells of wine/bourbon are pretty common.

100% without a doubt Blue Moonshine from early generations, the variation in how it manifests alone shows it's authenticity.

capnCõno

RC Colas has it:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337114

Have tested it, many phenos all akin to an older blueberry line, some sativa phenos, some chocolatey big budded indica phenos and everything in between. Smells of wine/bourbon are pretty common.

100% without a doubt Blue Moonshine from early generations, the variation in how it manifests alone shows it's authenticity.

His is by far the best didn't even think to mention it cuz his work ain't public ... after running the new dj shit ya post rememinded me I got some and gonna drop a few next run

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

yes I tried it. its DJ short seeds, right from DJ
picture.php
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it reminds me old blue moonshine from dutch passion. more colorful. I think its the closest you can get. mother is from same F4 genepool as blue moonshine I think.

rolandomota

Veteran
https://www.seedsherenow.com/shop/strains/indica-dominant/dj-short-seeds-first-light-13-pack/ best deal now on first light and a new blue moonshine might be released next year I get my info from Instagram he has also the new breeders packs of happy pussy clone and sisters x f13 breeders choice no.1 and a new male he's using of lemon pepper smell it's called breeders choice mix no. 2. Fruity kush side
he might release another breeder pack using some berry plants crossed to the new lemon pepper male from old seed stock
The f5 are fresh seed of blueberry and flo their are many other Banks that carry dj short here in USA but I think most don't ship world

ambertrichome

Veteran
I grew it back in 2006. Short, Wide Kush type plants with a huge yield for the plant size.

I had 2 plants of it, and they both looked alike.

Truly had a Blueberry Muffin smell. I had 1 main cola that weighed 35 grams. I got 20oz from a plant that was only 22 inches tall, but 4 feet wide. Was in a 20 gallon container of Promix BX, and 1000w Hortilux HPS. Also vgged 2 months under the same light.

It was a Medium Potency smoke. Rock hard buds. It came from Dutch Passion. Seeds sprouted in water in 12 hours. Resin production was very early on.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, that´s blue moonshine. but its not just blueberry smelling, compared to blueberry, its much more hashy in taste, hashy earthy. also there is moonshine whiskey smell.. and its sweet pot. mother of first light, happy pussy is close relative to genepool that was sold by DP as blue heaven. it has different effect than BM, its blues so its all close to each other. as same as blue moonshine, velvet krush is easy peasy to grow. nice yield too. I got no mutants or variegation. nicely vigorous. grows like taller afghani. potency is not heavy, its that velvety one, like description says very narcotic, very body effect wiht almost no head - this reminds me old BM.. magnificent relaxant. you just feel happy and wonderfully relaxed. I didnt get any melon smelling females. all hashy forest berries with corn whiskey tones.. very floral sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts