Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Thread Title Search
Malawi Style Cob Curing. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2020, 02:24 AM #4011
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Mulanje 2 months aged

Here are some pics of the Mulanje roughly 2 months since it was picked on the 20th of December lightly seeded at 9th week of real flowering.
I am chewing some now the terps are sweet fruity and the smell just the way I remember it on this type of cure fermented fruity with a flowery accent.
I will report back later on the high compared to the later picked cobs.
This pot is so clear that you just feel very very happy and super normal and content until you have to interact with someone.
Thats when you realize your from another planet ha ha.
I find myself studying their face in minute detail and realizing just how deformed they are ha ha.

Any feature grabs your attention and consumes your mind, you cannot break away from it and start laughing.

Once you start laughing the high comes on in a rush and you realize you just cant handle ANYTHING at all its the best good time high on the planet.

These will be dried as they are moist at the moment and then sealed up to age for long term storage.

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:06 AM #4012
Cakeboy
looking for a nice mum or two

Cakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of lightCakeboy is a glorious beacon of light
What’s the longest time you have fermented b fore opening and drying tang?
Cakeboy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:37 AM #4013
Tangwena

Tangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond reputeTangwena has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeboy View Post
What’s the longest time you have fermented b fore opening and drying tang?
Hi my friend you have me about an hour into the most clear and up high its got a way to go yet another 8 to 12 hours ha ha most of it going in only one direction up haha.
If you can imagine a winters day snow on the ground and the acid you dropped 30 mins ago is just starting to make things freaky.
Then your best mate in the world the one who gave you the acid drops by.
With 2 lines of the best coke that rush on top of the lsd is how I feel right now ha ha.
To answer your question curing the longest was 3 weeks but the buds were not so moist.
I have done it with moist buds to but the cobs were black and lacking in the terps smell you get in shorter cures.
On some Panama I did a long cure on wetter buds it tastes like shit compared to the shorter cures but the high is so intense I'm scared to try it again ha ha.
I had things in the house with me I would rather not imagine again ha ha.

Old 02-10-2020, 05:09 AM #4014
Tangwena

Malawi x Ethiopian cobs

One month from harvest roughly now going to dry and then age.
I will try some of this tomorrow after I come down from this Mulanje.
I cant wait beam me up Scotty.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2020, 05:41 AM #4015
Tangwena

Malawi x Ethiopian cobs one month.

These are 2 different cures on the same buds after about one month.
They both smell different and will have different effects chewed.

Old 02-10-2020, 04:37 PM #4016
DrDee

DrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really nice
Good morning Tang,
"I had things in the house with me I would rather not imagine again ha ha." This cracked me up...and I don't want details.

Hey, I posted a month ago about a cob I did with White Widow. It's still wrapped up but I opened it for a whiff...smell is getting stronger with age like you said.

I have three GoldenTiger (ThaixMalawi) nearing completion and want to try again...but these are lightly seeded. I think I read seeds won't survive the fermentation...so I need to pluck them out?
Cheers,
JohnDee

Old 02-10-2020, 04:59 PM #4017
DrDee

DrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really niceDrDee is just really nice
Morning Tang,
Here's a shot of my first cob...it's the White Widow one I made a month ago. Smell gets better all the time. Another month and I'll give it a test.

I have three GT (Malawi/Thai) nearing completion...but are lightly seeded. Once I pluck the seeds...all three will be cobbed.
Cheers,
John Dee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0014.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	520570

Last edited by DrDee; 02-10-2020 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: add photo
DrDee is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2020, 09:53 PM #4018
Tangwena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDee View Post
Good morning Tang,
"I had things in the house with me I would rather not imagine again ha ha." This cracked me up...and I don't want details.

Hey, I posted a month ago about a cob I did with White Widow. It's still wrapped up but I opened it for a whiff...smell is getting stronger with age like you said.

I have three GoldenTiger (ThaixMalawi) nearing completion and want to try again...but these are lightly seeded. I think I read seeds won't survive the fermentation...so I need to pluck them out?
Cheers,
JohnDee
Hi brother its the morning of the day after my rebirth ha ha I'm still high ha ha.
Golden Tiger especially the Thai leaning phenos are the stuff of dreams my friend.
I still have to grow the third version I cant wait to cob that one up.

The seeds survive short sweats but seem to die on the longer sweats and longer cures so pull out any you need as insurance.
I remove as many as I need for my collection and leave the rest in to take their chances.

The GT is magic medicine if I ever get frazzled or feel nervous or burnt out from some of the more nervy strains.
A deep mind blowing trip on my Gt cobs evens out everything and the world become magical and beautiful again after a GT trip.
Its like my nurse it soothes and regenerates the soul your going to experience the creme de la creme of highs my friend.

I had 2 last grow but they got so big so fast I culled them but seeing the grows on the forum of the 3rd GT I just have to give the rest of the seeds I have a go the plants look insane.

Once you have a few different strains cobbed and aged properly your whole world will be turned upside down and reborn as a better version of you. Chewed its the best medicine out there I never feel down, depressed or without on the right cobs chewed.
It is just like being reborn in a beautiful world all the ugly negative stuff just gets filtered out for you.

Old 02-10-2020, 11:15 PM #4019
DrDee

Tangwena,
You know...your comments like that really puzzled me when I first read your thread several years ago. I just couldn't wrap my mind around having the highs that you are describing.

But now man...we are on the same wavelenth. I took some massive RSO doses made with my Malawi phenos last winter. Amazing spiritual highs like I've never experienced. I did several doses while on a deep fast and I experienced amazement bordering on stupification! I can only imagine what the COBs will be like.

So Tang...you've steered me correctly...and I thank you.
JD

Old 02-11-2020, 07:06 AM #4020
shaman_fin

shaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really niceshaman_fin is just really nice
i think cob Rounded edges too much in my taste,i like when smoke kick,
make sauna/kiln where sweating small patch flower,its heating about 50.C and its easly swipe moisture off every 1/2-1 hours and dry normaly after sweating
shaman_fin is offline Quote