Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Grow On: 30 Years of Sensi Seeds!

Thread Title Search
Grow On: 30 Years of Sensi Seeds! Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 03:32 AM #11
Baked Alaskan

Baked Alaskan has a spectacular aura aboutBaked Alaskan has a spectacular aura aboutBaked Alaskan has a spectacular aura about
Back in the 90's I grew nl#5 from Sensei Seeds. All very uniform, short, and potent. The thing I remember most was the resin heads were golden and fell off very easy, great for dry sift. All the best and thank you to Sensei Seeds!
Baked Alaskan is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2015, 05:06 PM #12
biancher

biancher is a jewel in the roughbiancher is a jewel in the roughbiancher is a jewel in the roughbiancher is a jewel in the roughbiancher is a jewel in the roughbiancher is a jewel in the roughbiancher is a jewel in the rough
one of the best farm on planet!!
biancher is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 12:00 PM #13
python_thrust

python_thrust has a spectacular aura aboutpython_thrust has a spectacular aura aboutpython_thrust has a spectacular aura about
Maybe the best.... many growers saying shit things about them without even growing their seeds...

Happy that they don't care and go on offering their classic dutch strains....

Advice to all GG4 shit growers: Go buy yourself a 10 pack of Super Sunk and enjoy the confusion level that it provides... you will be not able to speak in a normal way afer a blunt of SS.

That's the thing i like in dutch people in general: They just dont't care of new hypes, they just look for quality and once they find it they continue to provide it for decades.

cheers Sensi
python_thrust is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:07 PM #14
Stonehedge

Stonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really nice
Python thrust i agree except for the Super Skunk part, substitute that with their Skunk#1...

Id advise this younger generation to check the pedigree on their favorite new generation seeds before knocking Sensi Seeds cause your likely to find out Sensi is somewhere back in the line and probably responsible for all the things you like best about your new strain.

In all of my experiences with Sensi Seeds ( and ive had many..)the common thing has been consistency their seeds are so uniform they come out almost like clones....

Stonehedge out!
Stonehedge is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:57 PM #15
Aota1

Aota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really niceAota1 is just really nice
I'm working with a newer farm here in Oregon and their rep told me they hired one of Sensi Seeds top geneticists and moved him here to oregon. I haven't seen much yet but he says they have a lot of interesting varieties in store.
Aota1 is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2017, 07:09 PM #16
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
I've been a fan of Ben and his crew for decades. Spent many happy hours in the Sensi coffeeshop and the museum in the Dam. Glad to know he has a museum in Barcelona also.

Last edited by Payaso; 05-21-2017 at 04:55 AM.. Reason: oooops
Payaso is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.