What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:

:watchplant: alrighty,got a trellis net installed in the 2x4 tent,got all the clones in cups sorted,trashed about a dozen,got the rest up-potted as needed,and some of them needed it bad...now i have the next 4 rounds of 9 plants grouped and in the appropriate size pot considering how long they have until a spot opens in flower...
time for lunch,then like a dozen more up-pots to deal with and topping some of the overgrown plants...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I saw video today on why women make less than men and it made total sense to me. He said the reason that women make less than men is because they take lower paying jobs like female doctor, female lawyer, and female engineer.

And I thought to myself well duh.

If they took jobs that pay the same for men and women then it would not be a problem. Jobs like laundry or mopping.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: done with veg...used up 2/3 of the bale of medium already,but i have some time before anything needs to move up a pot size...got 7 more rooted clones into cups,and a couple dozen out of cups and into #1 pots,a few from #1 to #2 pots,and the next round for flower into #5...and all the clones in cups sorted out into groups for the next few rounds...

IMG_20240430_174120464_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240430_174116568.jpg
IMG_20240430_174124149_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240430_174127358.jpg
IMG_20240430_173640181_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yikes! we made the national news tonight,some dumb ass old lady accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake and plowed her no doubt stupidly large suv through a store and killed someone and injured a dozen...

latest bike project...bar swap and tire fix...tire is fixed,still need to finish the cables/brake adjustment and put more sealant in the front tire

IMG_20240430_125036895.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: all done for the day...best part of cooler season,hot enough and bone dry enough for the coolers to be super efficient,main flower is almost too cool

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...the nice thing about a long garden day like yesterday is i get to go on cruise control for a bit...except for the what seems like endless trimming...today i think i'll wash all the 20oz cups from yesterday...maybe the rest of the dirty pots too,there's not many...
and i got the cross check working,so time for a test ride...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: time for an errand run on the newly fixed cross check...got all the 20oz cups washed,managed to make 35 yesterday between up-pots and killing clones...
gotta get more cbd salve at the yuppy store then good ol' wallyworld...