What's new

sad,sad day!!!!

sparobis

Veteran
hello ic mag brothers and sisters :wave:
my mentor and best friend Annac(buck)has informed me that he has been diagnost with a 4 stage cancer in his liver and spots on his pancreas and colon!!!he has had blood tests to determine if the cancer has spread to the bones!!!
that news will be giving in 12-14 days from now making these next few weeks very disturbing to say the least!

prognosis is as follows.....10-12 months quality life if the blood is not contaminated...3-6 if it is...there will be surgery to liver to try and remove the cancer then weeks of chemo/radiation...dr. told buck he could survive with only 2/3 of his liver intact i believe!!!!im probably leaving out some info but, hes my best friend..my mentor and 1 hellava human/teacher an apprentice could wish for!!!!and im saddened beyond belief!!!!!

breeders like him are special..they/he really does care about his patience/patients.....he's gave out more free gear than almost anyone ive known...never fails....hes a very special guy and ic mag is lucky to have him!!!!!please help me in prayers and good vibes for buck to help him/his family(ic mag family too) get through this awful desease!!!!ty
peace
sparo

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
Get well Buck....it Aint over til it's over..
fight fight fight....

as always I pray for health and happiness of every1 here...be safe all

:joint:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

"Rastaman vibration yeah! Positive
I and I vibration yeah! Positive
I a man Iration yeah! Irie Ites
Positive vibration yeah! Positive

If you get down and quarrel everyday
You're saying prayers to the devil, I say
Why not help another on the way
Make it much easier
Say you just can't live that negative way
You know what I mean
Make way for the positive day

Cause its a new day
New time, new feeling yeah!
Say it's a new sign
Oh what a new day
Picking up.
Are you picking up now
Jah love, Jah love, protect us (Repeat)

Rastaman Vibration yeah! Positive
I and I vibration yeah! Irie Ites
Vibes, got to have a good vibe
Picking up.
Are you picking up now"
Bob Marley

Sundance

I love Buck .. and

This news is just heartbreaking

God bless my friend

Please let me know if, how I can help

Love and compassion (Buckism) Always !!!!!!!!!!!

Sundance

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I'm totally crushed to read this sad news. However, I know Buck has passed out many, many beans due to the love of what he does. He's made some dollars along the way and folks continue to want the gems he coaxes out of his plants. As a result of all this, Buck has acquired and banked some major karma. All we can do is send him our deepest thoughts and wishes for a full and total recovery and repay the karma that Buck has so generously passes on to us.
My heart felt wishes and prayers are going out to you and your family during this time of worry and heart ache. Good luck with everything Buck.

A

annaC Seeds

Mr. Sparo....
I though we were going to keep this under the sheets for the time being:wink: although I do understand your frustration and letting the cat out of the bag my friend. You are simply to kind.:friends: I realize what you are trying to do and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for pulling a support team together.

Thanks everyone for the warm feelings of comfort. I am not one to drag my sickness out in the public eye because we all have our own crosses to bear. I do thank you again for your prayers, chant's & well wishes.

love to all.
Buck

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
True blow to the community,hopefully all will be taken care of.....Iron WiLL!!buck......U have my prayers brother...........Mm

F

fully baked

Peace, love and good vibes your way buck...

You never know what might help... OIL

sparobis

Veteran
sorry buck,
but,its my duty to inform our brothern to the unfortunate facts...if we all pull together and pray to god....its gotta be better than just a few..more the merrier?love you bro!!
peace
sparo

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Annac always showed me much kindness... pillar of what breeders should strive for imo... Wish you the best brotha on your quick road to recovery. you will be my thoughts and prayers, hopin for the best, bartender187

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
be strong Buck...

huge amounts of love, strength and good health flowing your way ------------>

constant positive thoughts to you.

z

A

annaC Seeds

sparobis said:
sorry buck,
but,its my duty to inform our brothern to the unfortunate facts...if we all pull together and pray to god....its gotta be better than just a few..more the merrier?love you bro!!
peace
sparo

Thank you again everyone. Thank you for the Pm's and the offerings of help. I am in a very good position to be in such a bad position:wink:. Let me go ahead and say that I am in the best of medical hands and I will be going to the best cancer hospital in the nation combined with 100% insurance coverage with one of the best insurance companies. I can't ask for much more except the fact that I am really tired of being cut on. My chest and back & neck already look like a atlas road map. The Mrs and I were counting all the operations and I am sure we missed a few but we think it's # 27 since 1996. It's no hill for a climber and I have been on this mountain for a while now. It's not the first time the stupid doctors gave me percentages and it's probably not going to be the last either.
Surgery is scheduled for next week and i will keep everyone posted as we progress.

Love to all.
annaC

Sleepy

Veteran
so sorry to read this news...

so sorry to read this news...

320x240.jpg

..."i'm a stoner, not a doctor!"

stay strong, Buck.

we'll be thinking of you. :puppydoge :redface: :badday: