What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats the best tent on the market ? uk

window

Veteran
Everyone has there preferences, mine is Bud box, I find them more sturdy and way, way less light leaks compared to Secret jarden.
Better quality zips too, just my opinion.

9bar2014

Everyone has there preferences, mine is Bud box, I find them more sturdy and way, way less light leaks compared to Secret jarden.
Better quality zips too, just my opinion.

I found it the other way around. my budbox leaked at zips.

cheers for input

(exhale)

Hydrolab tents are pretty sturdy and reasonably priced, GreenQube tents are better but a bit dearer mate

If you opt for SecretJardin go for the darkroom range (better quality line less issues) or they even do a new orca lined version that looks pretty decent

atb with it :tiphat:

9bar2014

Hydrolab tents are pretty sturdy and reasonably priced, GreenQube tents are better but a bit dearer mate

If you opt for SecretJardin go for the darkroom range (better quality line less issues) or they even do a new orca lined version that looks pretty decent

atb with it :tiphat:

cheers im going to ring up the shop i deal with and get my order priced up tomorrow ..

ukc

Z

zooty

I've got hydrolabs and budbox

they both have pro's and con's

budbox - pros - nice clean lookng white inside
-just 1 zip less light leaks
-1 door opens up all the way round

cons - just 1 door
-less sturdy poles

hydro lab pros - doors on every side
-cheap
-very thick sturdy poles

cons - more prone to light leaks

vostok

Veteran
I prefer the Aviditi ..the bigger the better this at 4x4

417g-qTEKaL._SY445_.jpg

$99.00

http://www.amazon.com/Aviditi-PTU-6...004U6XSRC/ref=pd_sim_lg_2/186-1433666-7723462

P

PinkFan

the secret jardins now come with an orca lining
homebox evolution with white PAR lining would be my choice tho

i am looking for a new tent and these homebox evolution tents with white PAR lining look excellent..i want too run 600watts so would i be better off with the q100 instead of the q120..because i am looking for the most watts per square foot ? cheers pinkfan and sativabreather thanks for the info

mountain_grew

I prefer the Aviditi ..the bigger the better this at 4x4

I have their 4x2 and it is pretty good for the price if you don't need an especially light proof tent. The zippers are low quality and the vent holes are on the small side.

The frame is easily stabilized with some pipe clamps around the joints of the vertical bars.

Latest posts

Latest posts