Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > Are these Hermie Flowers? 1st time grow from bagseeds...

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
Are these Hermie Flowers? 1st time grow from bagseeds... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-04-2017, 03:27 AM #11
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to behold
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
get some fish hydorlysate neptunes harvest 5-1-1 or something similar mix up a gallon to directions and use it on the yellow one
take clones of the bagseed before its too late , it might be something you wanna hang onto
you can clone this early into flower so
yeah
the single bud looks fine, maybe 4-8 grams dried
enjoy your experiments man

Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018

My Grows:
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - New
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - New
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ ______________
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 06:13 AM #12
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
At the very least, if you cant afford any fertilizer is to take a piss in a bucket and let it sit for a couple days. Then cut it with like 10/1 water and give those plants a good drink.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:08 AM #13
Emperortaima

Emperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really niceEmperortaima is just really nice
My first harvest wasn't the greatest but it sure was a fun experience the more ya do the better you'll get my best suggestion is to study hard on living organic soil style you will definitely thank those who posted content to help you ascend to a better level more fitting to your needs bless up and best of luck bud

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:04 PM #14
SweetJ138

SweetJ138 is on a distinguished road
I actually took that yellowing one down. it wasn't growing at all anymore. all the trichs on the buds were thick and milky, calyx's red and turned down. I smoked some of the buds as soon as they were dry enough to burn "enough". I was prepared for the worst, and smoked it through a small water bong. I was shocked at how smooth it was, and it actually got me high! like didn't smoke the rest of the day, high! It was a nice sativa style head high with no body effects, red eyes, munchies, the whole 9. No headaches or paranoia, and it wasn't the least bit harsh which goes against everything i've read about smoking early harvested buds. I still have the other 2 healither looking plants.
I'm gunna look into the living organic soil thing for sure. I'm a professional chef, so i could collect enough scraps for compost in no time just saving my egg shells and produce waste.
SweetJ138 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 03:08 PM #15
SweetJ138

SweetJ138 is on a distinguished road
even though it smelled fruity when i clipped it, once it dried a few days, it had a very pronounced anise, slightly mentholy smell.
SweetJ138 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 03:47 PM #16
Mr.Green_Way

Mr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really niceMr.Green_Way is just really nice
I have a thread on here with how my bagseed grow went, I was using no nutes as well. She was beasting until Harvey came in like what in Tarnation is going on here. LMAO
Mr.Green_Way is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 04:23 PM #17
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to beholdBoyd Crowder is a splendid one to behold
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJ138 View Post
I'm a professional chef, so i could collect enough scraps for compost in no time just saving my egg shells and produce waste.
get that and some plain old peat moss in an old bin , grab some fishin worms from wally world and boom you have a nice fertilizer factory
my favorite part is when i need some worms throw a few pieces of fruit on the top and grab the worm underneath

organics has its plusses, like water only through an entire harvest
(doable) and you can make teas that the leaves and roots really love

Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018

My Grows:
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - New
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - New
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ ______________
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2017, 04:45 PM #18
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future
i didn't think it was a hermi, but it did look healthy.

as mentioned, learn to clone and soon you'll have an extra $20. a week to support your family.

organics will be the cheapest (almost free...but not completely, it's always something).

once you begin it's hard to turn back.

here's to your success

Old 10-19-2017, 09:55 PM #19
1God777

1God777 is on a distinguished road
First I would with 20$ buy a few strains from a good seed Bank. the cheapest regular versions an get a male an female to breed and create seeds.open up that geno pool .Like K.C. brains you will come across some mutations though
1God777 is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2017, 02:03 AM #20
stoned40yrs
Ripped since 1965

stoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud ofstoned40yrs has much to be proud of
get 50 posts so ya can do pms and maybe someone will feel sorry for ya and gift some seed.

"Im down to kick it... Just don't bring any pests with you! Coconutz-2014
stoned40yrs is offline Quote